2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George says he didn't believe his daughter murdered his grand daughter... AT THAT TIME.. so does he believe it now?

CaseyAnthony is just staring at her father
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:57 AM

#CaseyAnthony George didn't get to answer...objection sustained
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:57 AM

Ashton asks George what he now thinks happened to his granddaughter. Obj / sustained #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:57 AM

Ashton asks GeorgeAnthony about his emotional state and whether he believes if Caylee died in someone else's custody or not. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:57 AM

#CaseyAnthony Ashton to G: But today you no longer believe your granddaughter died in custody of someone other than your daughter?
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:57 AM

#CaseyAnthony on cross #GeorgeAnthony agrees he was upset to be testifying against CA.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:57 AM

That's right, Casey, go ahead and fume. Daddy doesn't believe you didn't kill your daughter.

It's ok to lie in 2008, 'cause you "thought" one way, but now that you've changed your mind, that's ok too????? What kind of a JUSTICE system do we have?

"I didn't believe that at that time sir, no."

In reponse to the question of whether George told police he believed his daughter killed Caylee.

Seeing what his wife and son went through.

(not ICA - she went through nothing)

it's ok JA got it out there even if GA wasn't able to answer it

I actually felt sorry for George during Baez's questioning. Baez is a snake.....he probably has a rattler attached to his tail. :furious:

JA:aug 5, 2009 you still believed your Granddaughter was killed by someone, not in custody of your daughter
GA:yes

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#josebaez attempting to show that duct tape on gas can was part of his staging to frame #caseyanthony. Absurd. @CaseyAnthonyChannel9 @wkmg

I always thought GA said he put the duct tape on the gas can. I don't understand what this gas can has to do with KC murdering baby CayLEE

Not real sure, but I think that JB is trying to insinuate that George tryed to set his daughter up. Who knows... his therory makes zero sense.

Ashton asks GeorgeAnthony about effect when Caylee's remains were found. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:58 AM

#GeorgeAnthony Never told police Casey murdered Caylee.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:58 AM

I am not understanding what ICA keeps writing. GA now breaking down on the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966