2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton called questioning and answering between Baez and George "sparring" #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:57 AM

:great:
The beautiful deputy behind ICA has an extra can of Pepper spray on her belt.

:floorlaugh:

I wish GA could have answered JA's question, the jury needed to hear that answer.

I'm shocked that GA hasn't attacked JB yet. Baez is REALLY pushing him.

If he did that, he could be held in contempt, right? Or declared a hostile witness? Actually shouldnt Baez have declared the latter? I'm not positive what declaring one "hostile" results in.

I do believe JA is going to ask if he thinks Casey did it.

Wow that question JA just asked! I cannot imagine having to answer that as a parent

IMO the jurors, especially the male ones, will not like someone falsely accusing another of sexual abuse. I believe even the women will not like it either as it makes it harder for REAL victims to come forward.

Good point.

JA - You no longer believe that your granddaughter died at the hands of someone other than your daughter.

Objection by JB.

Sustained.

Dang it!

time line of what he believed when as to what happened to Caylee

Ahhhh GA believes that KC murdered Caylee. They are trying to show that through questioning (SA and GA seems to want to say it)

"I didn't believe that (Casey murdered Caylee) AT THAT TIME"

Wow!! Go George!

4lpvo1.jpg

Knowing what we know now, does this picture seem like Caylee has a wisdom beyond her years? (Thank you so much, Eidetic, as these pictures help me keep my proper focus.)

I've got to say, I am amazed she has been this calm this long. If *I* had to sit at that table day after day for weeks, even without the "benefit" of three years in jail, I would NOT be able to sit quietly. She must be medicated, if mildly.

I thought she might be mildly medicated too. She's doing a lot of zone-out doodling on those documents.

FWIW: I hadn't thought she appeared medicated until yest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo