2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what JB is trying to do, but I feel this gas can/duct tape discussion is a non-issue. His granddaughter was "missing". His daughter was being suspected and at one point arrested. I really don't think he knew one way or the other about whether or not he put duct tape on the stupid gas can.

Move on!!

I always thought GA said he put the duct tape on the gas can. I don't understand what this gas can has to do with KC murdering baby CayLEE

Please, is this the first witness of the day?

Yes he is.

This trial may wrap up by Christmas with the length of time DT spends trying to impeach their witnesses. The gas can is completely irrelevant to Caylee's murder, the only thing it shows is how disrespectful KC was to GA when she gave them to him.

If they'd refused to clean up KC's messes long before Caylee was born, we might not be here in the first place.

Yes. Easy for me to be an armchair expert looking back, but GA and CA should have told ICA early on,

"If you should decide to have a child, knock yourself out, but you will be responsible for your new family's financial support with no financial help from us at that point."

Maybe then ICA would have controlled her alley cat behavior long enough to set up a viable lifestyle for herself and little Caylee. It's also quite possible, IMHO, that under those terms ICA might have had an abortion.

:coffeews:

And Now Ladies and Gentlemen.......Here comes the Ashton Express.....

JA says he and GA sparred much as he just did with JB trying to figure this out

Morning! :seeya:
Got here late BUT has anyone brought up the fact that ONCE AGAIN ICA & GA are wearing the same colored shirt? This is not a coincidence anymore (IMO) and I feel like this family makes a fool out of ALL of us thinking that they're all so sly. HA!! Not even close!

IMO the jurors, especially the male ones, will not like someone falsely accusing another of sexual abuse. I believe even the women will not like it either as it makes it harder for REAL victims to come forward.

Wow. Is JA going to get him to admit he thinks ICA murdered Caylee?????!!!

The only reservation here is that her DT will have to really really pound it in to her head that if she does she will be impeached and it will totally screw up an appeal.

I really believe in her mind, ICA is confident that if she takes the stand, there will not be an appeal to jeopardize.

But today, you no longer believe that your granddaughter died in the custody of someone other than your daughter. - GO JA!

wow JA just tried to ask if he believed ICA did it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members