VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AUG 14, 2024
[...]

SN, a co-worker and close friend of Kafle, told the crowd Kafle had left home in the past. She stayed with her earlier this year for a few days but at the time, family members knew where she was.

[...]

"After a couple of weeks after that, she left again. She went to Falls Church," she said. "She stayed for eight days. Her husband was able to follow her. He convinced her they were going to work it out. This was all of the conversation in February."

[...]

Local news outlet WUSA9 interviewed Mamta’s husband — a lot more info in the article linked below

<snipped>
"It's like very tough," Naresh Bhatt, her husband, told WUSA9 in an interview Wednesday afternoon. WUSA9 asked him when he last saw or spoke to her. He said they ate dinner together on the night she was last seen.

"We ate on the evening of Wednesday. She was the one who cooked and do the kitchen stuff. We do not have any specific conversation. We do not have any argument or something like that," Naresh Bhatt.

[…]

"On the day she did not come back. Usually once she left, she came back. She did not come back and I just searched around. The next day, police came and police told me she was not at work and I was very serious because she's the one who would never leave her work," he said.

He told WUSA9 he started talking to the officers about how it is not the first time she has gone missing.

"I started talking to police and they say you've got to search around because it is not the first time, it happens before, maybe she's hanging with someone, a close friend or family. That's what I did, but I could not find her and then I say that to the police officer and he say I can file a complaint and I filed a complaint according to that," said Bhatt.

[…]

WUSA9 asked him what his message is to those who've expressed frustrations with the way he has handled her disappearance.
"I'm the one who is suffering. She is my baby's Mom. She is my wife. I'm the one suffering, so I don't what I'm supposed to say," said Naresh Bhatt. He told WUSA9 that he's very worried about where she is.
Okay, so they had dinner. Then what? Then she didn't come back? When did she leave? Grrr.

Okay, so they had dinner. Then what? Then she didn't come back? When did she leave? Grrr.
They had dinner, they didn’t talk about anything specific, and then she just vanished. Allllrrrriiiigggghhhhtttyyyy then.

It’s the last time you saw your wife, so your memory should be better than that, if not vivid.

Everything he’s said is just vague nonsense.

8/14/24

Naresh Bhatt's Facebook page states he is a US Army Veteran and has several photos in uniform. His profile says he is originally from Mahendranagar, Nepal.

Police issued a missing person alert over the weekend, stating Bhatt has had no contact with family or friends since July 31. She is described as 5 feet tall and weighing around 130 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

[..]

Nadia Navarro, Bhatt's former roommate also talked to the outlet, claiming Bhatt tried to call her on July 28 but she was busy and didn't get back to her right away.

"I feel horrible about it now," Navarro said.

Google Translation from Nepali to English

[...]

He said that in the past when Naresh Bhatt's daughter was born, even when his parents were called to America, the relationship was strained and even in 2024, they were separated for some time. ...

[...]

Who is Naresh Bhatt :

Naresh Bhatt is currently working in the US Reserve Army. He joined the US Army in 2017 and has been to Afghanistan twice. In Nepal, he worked as a Medical Sales Representative (MR).

Request to the community: His case is currently under investigation by the police and he is active on social media, as there is a ban from above, he informed everyone through e-please that he will keep his minimum presence on social media.

[...]

Google Translation from Nepali to English

[...]

He said that in the past when Naresh Bhatt's daughter was born, even when his parents were called to America, the relationship was strained and even in 2024, they were separated for some time. ...

[...]

Who is Naresh Bhatt :

Naresh Bhatt is currently working in the US Reserve Army. He joined the US Army in 2017 and has been to Afghanistan twice. In Nepal, he worked as a Medical Sales Representative (MR).

Request to the community: His case is currently under investigation by the police and he is active on social media, as there is a ban from above, he informed everyone through e-please that he will keep his minimum presence on social media.

[...]
It sounds like he's saying he's not allowed to post on social media. There's no way he's being advised not to do that.

Mamta had a naturalization interview with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services scheduled on Aug. 5 and her daughter’s first birthday is Aug. 20.

This woman did not just up and leave her baby. She did not walk out on her job. Where is her purse, phone, wallet, keys...? What happened after dinner?
Reportedly, per the husband, her passport is also missing. But this from the man who couldn't provide police a description of what he last saw her wearing. JMO

Aug 12, 2024
28-year-old Mamta Kafle Bhatt never made it in to her shift on August 1st. Last time anyone heard from her was on July 28th.

Aug 14, 2024 #WJLA #DCNews #7NewsDC
Neighbors and friends have joined the search for Mamta Kafle, the 28-year-old mom missing and last seen at Manassas Park on July 31.

8/14/24

Mamta Kafle, 28, was last seen on July 31. Her husband Naress Bhatt said she works in healthcare and he now works in IT, so he’s used to both of them working long and sometimes irregular hours while caring for their 11-month-old daughter.

[..]

"That’s the problem. We do not have any conflict. It’s been like since April. We don’t any kind of argument. We do not have that," he said.

The next day on Friday, Aug. 2, Bhatt said police came to his home after a coworker called police worried and asked for a welfare check. FOX 5 asked Bhatt why he did not officially report his missing until Monday, Aug. 5.

He told FOX 5 he thought he was following the instructions of police when they spoke Friday and that he reported it once efforts to find her had been exhausted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back