2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, tears outside the presence of the jury. Something Casey wouldn't even think of.

If GA doesn't get some mental health help, he just might succeed in suicide
after all of this.

It's shameful that George has to go through this twice - proffer and then again for the jury. Courtesy of JB.

That's exactly what it's like.

YOU WANT TO BE WITH YOUR CHILD .

Can we all see that this murder was not an act of rage. It was cold and premeditated.

I would expect what is resonating loud and clear is the number of times George has mentioned Cindy, Lee and himself as being devastated by Caylee's disappearance and death.

Honestly, I feel like I have no earthly business watching these people come apart at the seams. :(

It does feel very intrusive right now doesn't it? :(

ICA has told her lies so much in her head and in life they are true to her.

I got here this morning in the middle of the judge questioning about the suicide note, and about 10 minutes later went to a short recess. Did something major happen with George this morning????

Essentially GA admitted he no longer thinks anyone else was involved in Caylee's death other than ICA.

His suicide attempt was brought in by JB and no JA is crossing and maybe GA's note will come in on rebuttal case.

Sad morning but helpful to the prosecution of ICA.

I seriously cannot believe ica... she is so cold... so uncaring... how can she do this to her family???

I'm really worried about him committing suicide. My 14 year old tells me she hates me once in a while, or is just nasty. Her coldness devastates me. It is never more than 1/2 hour before I get a remorseful "I'm sorry". I can't imagine watching my daughter coldly throw me under the bus and sit there stonefaced while I talked about being suicidal.

Suicidal thoughts are something that Casey did NOT have. JMO

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony George Anthony...broken, loving grandfather or evil controlling abuser? Looks more like broken dad to me.

#CaseyAnthony George Anthony...broken, loving grandfather or evil controlling abuser? Looks more like broken dad to me.by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:39

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur