2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO GA grief and tears are real.That's exactly how I get when forced to relive what happened to James.

No more posting from me this afternoon. I'm going to be physically sick watching any more of JB making light of ANYONE'S attempted suicide. May God be with George the rest of the afternoon.

Please tell me wtf judge perry is doing???!! WHY did he say he's guilt ridden over molestation of his daughter??!!!!

The more I hear HHJP aid the defense in proper case law, etc...the more I understand why he has no (or few) cases overturned on appeal. IMO

I'd say the jury witnessed a DT beatdown today. Which will make it easier on their verdict.

Anybody remember the scene in Airplane, where the people lined up with bats, etc.?

I honestly think GA and LA are in the final stages of grief - acceptance. Cindy is still stuck who knows where.

i think you may be right. people might think that acceptance comes with peace, but that's not so - it comes with great, huge pain. :(

peace follows, maybe. at least some peace, here and there. since i'm watching
from work the feed is on mute so i'm just learning from here what's up. i think after today GA will be able to go on knowing that he did his best for his granddaughter.

IMO, HHJP is helping JB out this morning to Cover his own butt in the case of an appeal. I also think our lovely judge sees what we are seeing... the DT is cooked and there's no saving this case for them at this point!!

1398 People for CAYLEE!

O/T how long can JB STALL this trial...........

Casey, you NEED to be showing a reaction. If he abused you and is lying you would still get upset.

Is the info about George getting the gun and planning to demand answers at gun point from Casey(?) or other people.

The suicide note is being brought in. Please tell me they won't make George read it!

The poor little sociopath just can't get the script right, that's for sure.

JB is gonna mock GA's suicide attempt on cross. Watch.

GA says he still has feelings of taking his life to this day.

:cry:

My God, when GA testifies he still has those feelings today, ICA sits there shaking her head no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8