2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come ooon...this is the biggest case since OJ. Baez has only been in practice 6 years, as a jailhouse lawyer. Surely you can see the illusions/delusions of grandeur.
:twocents:

I'll go with delusions, accompanied by NPD.

Anyone else notice,

the Young attorney sitting next to ICA

She Keeps moving farther and farther away from ICA that she is almost completely off her chair...?

IIRC she was sitting on the other side yesterday, somewhere behind podium. Must be after the look she saw ICA give JB she decided it's best to keep her distance. :floorlaugh:

this is what defense atty's do every day all over this earth .

And that is why I am no fan of Defense attorneys...I do not believe it's ok to lie, cheat and badger innocent people to save your client..........especially after watching this trial...
It's despicable! Badger the defendant, not the victim or the witnesses...

I wish GA had not said he hid the gun in the spare tire area of his car.

I'll say it again, though, that she did cry with Lee when he cried on the stand. And she accuses Lee of abusing her also. In addition, Lee was claiming to cry because he was left out, whereas GA is seeming to cry because Caylee is dead.

Because Casey does not like to be left out. She can relate to Lee.

She doesn't care that Caylee is dead.

Maybe she knew Mallory was cooking chili that night and she was going to be left out of it?

GA - It was hard to accept that I didn't have a granddaughter anymore. :cry:

I guess GA was still believing ICA when he was going to use gun to threaten her friends. JB might say he wanted to intimidate ICA

January 22, 2009- day attempted suicide. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 5:46 AM

anthonycase WOFL
1,4,5,11,13,14, 8 taking notes on George Anthony testifyinhpg he bought gun to threaten folks #caseyanthony told him know where caylee was

I hope that George is able to see that he is stronger than he thought he was by his testimony today. I think he has hated his weaknesses in the past and hasn't felt he was a strong man that was taking care of his family as a man should.

Maybe, just maybe by standing up today he will be strong enough to face the difficult days ahead. We just sent the ashes out to sea this weekend of my brother who took his life 3 years ago. We have not been able to let go of him until now. Hearing George break down reminds me of some of the turmoil that he went though..when life just seemed to painful and the future too bleak. I think George was weak in many ways but his love for his granddaughter gave him hope. I hope he can realize that he showing strength today.

I am so sorry, I lost my brother last July to suicide. No note, no reason.

I am so sooory to both of you, as I lost my daughter 20 months ago to suicide...this HeLL I wouldn;s wish on anyone....
and I am appalled at JB for bringing this up..................#$%#@%^&&@!!!

GA's describing the feelings of wanting to be with Caylee--I SO GET IT!! I wanted nothing more than to follow my daughter...only by the grace of God am I still here............(((((((((((hugs to george))))))))))

Come ooon...this is the biggest case since OJ. Baez has only been in practice 6 years, as a jailhouse lawyer. Surely you can see the illusions/delusions of grandeur.
:twocents:

Oh defnately i dont particulary like the man but i give him credit for sticking it out. Defense lawyers are a breed of their own JMO

They have no scruples qand they dont really care if you are guilty of not.

Ahhh George you will always have your granddaughter. She's not here anymore but she is always with you.

When my father was alive, he could not have one tear in his eye without my breaking down in sorrow. Here, ICA hasn't a bit of emotion as her father sobs uncontrollably on the stand. Nothing but the projected jaw of anger.

Evil personified.

But brother not going to shower. Go fj
Igure

George says "it was time to go spend time with Caylee"

Look at the contempt on ICA's face. Does she hate her Father because he is lying or because he is telling the truth?

Notice how GA did not say he was going to use the gun to force ICA to tell what happened to that little girl, but he was going after her friends. Does anyone else find this odd?

Wasnt she in jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members