2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: Emerald. Baez has stooped to a new low. Suicide is an unbearable type of grief for those left behind. I see this in my profession and the survivors are in a horrible state of guilt, pain, and wonder why they couldn't stop it.

The fact that Casey is so heartless that she can put her father through this goes to show that without one doubt in my mind she would have killed again. She has no boundaries. Her own flesh and blood the people that gave her everything.

It is a despicable act. She has only gotten more sick and delusional in jail, that is where she needs to spend her life before she kills again.

As a person who fights Depression and suicidal thoughts EVERY DAY for 30 years, i really resent Baez saying...take a few blood pressure pills and a six-pack...making fun or belittling it. So wrong

(Not looking for ANY response or sympathy, just want to show solidarity with all who've been touched by it. )

ICA is :furious:

CJBP is allowing JA to ask about this. JB :worms:

ICA disagrees that the gun has any relationship with the suicide attempt.

does anyone else feel like we're prying into something personal that we shouldn't be a part of.....i feel so sorry for GA! just wanted to go be with Caylee

At first I thought HHJP said "prevent" its admission. He said PERMIT! Yay!

i am really sorry this is taking so long, dragging it out, we'll still be here on Saturday.

JB said the suicide note was just a "fact in he trial". Riiiight. He was gunna use it to make it look like George was guilty or something suspicious...

Is this the gun that LE got notice about and came to Hopespring to confiscate?

ETA: Yes, it was. George answered about it on the stand. They got it the same day he bought it. He had it hidden in the tirewell of his car. He doesn't know how LE found out about it.

so jury didn't see any of this? GA breaking down?
Did I just hear HHJBP say 'bring in the jury????'
The jury doesn't see 1/2 of this........WTH???

Knock knock

Who's there?

Jose.

Jose who?

Jose who is not happy about opening another door!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur