2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy denying LA going into ICAs room when kids.

Wow, she's up there to throw Lee under the bus! What does this matter?

30 seconds = sidebar.

Is that a record? Surely someone has been keeping track.

OMG! I didn't watch yesterday.... what did I miss, JB is asking CA about LA going into her room....

Jury coming in.
CA called again.

JB: Do you recall several years back when there was an incident involving your son Lee going into Casey's room at night.
CA: No.
JB:Were you ever made aware that there were incidents of your son going into Casey's room?

OBJECTIONS. SIDEBAR.

WOW!

JB asking CA if she remembers a time several years ago when LA went into KCs room late at night.

LDB - Objection - hearsay. Sustained.

JB asked the same question 3 times. Approach the bench.

LOL! I took his "if" to suggest we might not given how long it is taking with all the side bars, proffers, delays. etc.

IMO

yes, that is how it is starting to feel......

Good ol Baez trying to sneak the abuse in there. But Cindy did say no. So he wasn't going to get anywhere with her anyway on that issue.

Oh, Cindy on stand being asked about Lee molesting ICA. He got about 2 1/2 questions out with objections and now we are in a sidebar again.

Cindy does not remember Lee in Casey's bedroom and a problem arising? Is that what I heard?

Here comes the abuse stuff - right off the bat - CA denies knowing about Lee going into ICA's room. JB trying to ask if she ever had to deal with an issue. So far CA is denying it. Sidebar.
Another fork in the road CA - which one are you going to take this time? Be very careful here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beanut