2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if CA has figured out a way to ‘cover’ all the mistruths that have come up in her story?

Oh lord, Cindy up first. In yet another new dress we haven't seen purchased with her ABC and 48 Hours money.

I need a Bloody Mary.

Some Screen caps, and can someone explain why ICA's voice sounds so different to how it used to?

I don't know but I pulled an all nighter here and I'm the only one awake... when I heard her speak I almost started screaming.

There is something about her playing attorney that just infuriates me! :banghead:

I do not understand this constant calling of CA to the stand. Do they keep thinking of things over night to ask.

Linda's talking to Jose Baez. (I don't like it, enemy lines Linda :) )

U see thats funny cuz i thought that this is what caseys little angry outburzt was really about. She didnt like the fact that he was smiling and carrying on with the enemy and thats why her face changed when baez turned around. jealous much, casey?? imo

so the six witnesses to go for the defense will be Cindy, George, Lee, Cindy George, Lee but not necessarily in that order!

Heavens, here we go with Cindy again. She seems to have some little paper in her hand.

"So help me God, yes"

Fresh from a pow wow with ML and JB 5 minutes ago in the hall.

What is that in Cindy's hand along with the bottle of water?

Okay - Cindy first. One down, six more to go (per their count at the end of trial yesterday)

edit: can't get the pic to post, sorry!

ICA and her ruffles agreeing with her phone-lawyer that she approves the mistrial request.

Jury is being brought in.

O/T, did anyone catch the 'smackdown' JVM gave LKB last night? I rarely watch that show, so felt real lucky to have caught it, but IMO it was pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe