2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I want to know the answer to that question.

Oh...JB asking about CA "blocking" things out. Asks if that's a part of her faith. WTH?!

JB needs to move his BlackBerry away from the mic. Causing interference. But I believe he keeps it with him because he's being fed questions to ask the witnesses from someone.

moo

so the six witnesses to go for the defense will be Cindy, George, Lee, Cindy George, Lee but not necessarily in that order!

and dont forget to throw in the expert/non-expert.

as a mother could I ever make a decision about which child is worth telling a lie for and which should be thrown under the bus........never.

A miserable position but what kind of a family ends up in a place like this?

JB hasn't asked her for an opinion yet. He's asking if ICA said anything to CA about it. So far she denied it.

Now we are talking about whether or not CA thought Caylee was still alive.
Held memorial, had Caylee cremated, SA asking about relevancy.
Objection sustained.
Oh I see what he is getting at. If CA couldn't remember that Caylee was dead - then she has also blocked out the abuse.

Objection - relevance.
JB: I think it's relevant.
Great argument, JB.

Well JB sure is driving home that this family is odd and dysfunctional with their lies and odd behavior. Enough to drive ICA nuts.

ooohhhh ask how quick ICA was to call 911 when GA blew up at media....see she knew how

...aaaaand, you and KC are alike, are you not????? Pfft

ICA is upset because JB can't get the question in about Lee touching her.

JB is talking about GA blowing up at the media in front of their house.

Cindy looks like she has had just about enough today. Gone is the look of sadness and cooperation, present is anger simmering beneath the surface and she is being very closed mouthed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro