2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I know this has been said before, but I have such a hard time following JB's questions! His use of did you not, the stumbling manner of speech, and how he draws out some syllables. I find myself concentrating so hard to figure out what word he's about to say that I lose track of the sentence. Hope this makes sense! It drives me crazy.

I think JB mainly learned about psychology from listening to Marlena on 'Days of Our Lives'.

Keeps asking about what CA told the police about the pool ladder up.

Ah, so now they are going to bring in Yuri and accuse him of ignoring the pool "theory" when CA told him about the ladder. (Forget that they were all chasing ICA's flipping lies at that point.)

JB hasn't asked her for an opinion yet. He's asking if ICA said anything to CA about it. So far she denied it.

Now we are talking about whether or not CA thought Caylee was still alive.
Held memorial, had Caylee cremated, SA asking about relevancy.
Objection sustained.
Oh I see what he is getting at. If CA couldn't remember that Caylee was dead - then she has also blocked out the abuse.

When he started the questions he had to be hoping to get something about sexual advances in front of the jury.....so glad that seems to have fizzled.

Oh oh I hope this opens the door for Casey's "Surprise Surprise!" statement on the jail video in regard to the drowning theory.

I smell a tremendous amount of desperation from the DT-- especially after AF's call. Wow.

Man, oh, man, JB just trying to get out what he wants heard, this is really bad lawyering.

CA sounds mad, can't blame her.

Oh dear. Baez not off to a good start this morning. Almost all his questions: Objection. Sustained.

I think he has no intention of having Cindy answer & doesn't care they are sustained. He is using his questions to testify to his story himself.

ICA fidgeting with a pen right now...looking down...not looking much at her mom..

Just because someone lies doesn't mean they lie about everything, well, execpt for ICA that is.

SA should just play the video again and the jury can see it in context.

"I think it's relevant to the case in chief judge."

"Objection sustained."

LOL

I wish there were a font for mumbling, because i just came here to type JB's same protestations at the sustaining of EVERY objection. He KEEPS ARGUING with the JUDGE. Just stop, JB!

Baez continually thwarted.

He just doesn't think well on his feet....

Or sitting down

Or lying down

Or driving a car

Or having a ham sandwich......

:loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors