2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think he realizes if he makes Cindy out to be a liar... he will be making her out to be a LIAR.

Which means the computer searches... the pool ladder... all the things he WANTS her to be believed on, will also be disregarded.

BINGO!

Sooo, let's say the jury throws out ALL of the testimony from the Lyin' Anthony Clan. What do we still have?

Decomp in the trunk. 31 days. Duct tape. The fact that the defendant never so much as whispered accident until NOW. Etc, etc.

ICA is guilty, abuse or no abuse.

Dayle Hinman _ Body of evidence .
Her show is based in Florida

JB attitude today seems to be different. I believe he knows his CIC is almost over and he hasn't done anything to sway the public's opinion. And usually the public's opinion is the same as the jury hearing the case.

LDB - You believed she was alive and somewhere else?

CA - YES!

during proffer the jail keeper did say she could watch TV during her hour out of her cell

Does anyone think that maybe the defense is doing this on purpose? Calling CA to the stand so she can get impeached??? Just a thought. I don't put anything past this defense.

George up next

Cindy has left the stand. George up next.

What a BIG Liar JB is saying that response was about George blowing up at the Media!!

I think JB mainly learned about psychology from listening to Marlena on 'Days of Our Lives'.

That may be where he learned about law, too. I get the sense that in some cases he pauses waiting for the dramatic music to kick in before going to a commercial break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson