GUILTY NY - Ex-President Donald Trump, charged with 34 criminal counts of falsifying business records, Apr 2023, Trial 25 Mar 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Representative Jim Jordan (R., Ohio), in his official capacity as committee chairman, demanded that Loren Merchan hand over records of her work since 2023 for a Democrat-affiliated marketing firm whose clients include Harris, President Joe Biden, and the Democratic National Committee:

Merchan's daughter is 34 years old, and is entitled to her own life, her own beliefs, her own work. Independent of her father's occupation. Boy, they are making an unnecessary fuss!

imo

Merchan's daughter is 34 years old, and is entitled to her own life, her own beliefs, her own work. Independent of her father's occupation. Boy, they are making an unnecessary fuss!

imo
It's all to confuse their non-critical voters.
Strange they don't ever worry about the character of a man betraying his wife and infant son.

imo
Exactly. They are really grasping at straws here. My parents and I have completely different political views and don’t see eye to eye on almost ANYTHING politically- her beliefs are not necessarily his. MOO

Attachments

• IMG_2773.jpeg
    IMG_2773.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 0
I have never spoken publicly about this before, but over the last year and a half, our agency (
@Authentic_HQ) has been targeted by a baseless right-wing conspiracy theory that suggests our company is somehow involved in the Donald Trump fraud trial in New York.

From the link:

"The accusations against us are absurd and completely false. However, this has not stopped MAGA world conspiracy theorists from harassing our employees and sending death threats to some of our families."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back