2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is going to come in screaming mad about this. I don't think he has grounds to stand on though. Anyone?

Good morning all, I see the DT is hard at work, lol.

This is most disconcerting. I can understand one or maybe two members of her DT being late - but ALL of them? WTH?

I'm pretty sure HHJP commanded the attorneys to show up at 8:30. He didn't just say, "Well, if you feel like it, be here at 8:30."

He did yesterday after court while they were doing house keeping.

Gee, way to go DT. Boy does this look baaaaadddddd.

Good morning starshines, by the way!

I never thought I'd say this, but I feel a tiny bit of sympathy for Casey, being there without her attorneys. But she's just speaking up, bold as brass, so she clearly doesn't feel abandoned and unable to speak for herself.

She doesn't deserve my sympathy, I know.

Good morning. It's 8:35 am and I still just have a black screen on both of the WFTV video feeds. Does anyone else have video that's working yet?

I'm on WFTV... Cam 1 working... Cam 2 not so much.

Is this a set up? Lawyers don't show up and they go on and now mistrial?

Call me crazy, but I thought the same thing. How do NONE of them show up? Are they all taking the same bus this morning? LOL.

Is that the most we've heard ICA's voice in YEARS???

She handled that pretty well considering she's sitting there alone.

Weird. Where are they????

She apologized to Amy. She also spoke a week or two ago briefly.

Is there any possible way, or reason, the DT is not there deliberately, or did they think court started at 9?

I wonder if they will try to argue later that they should get another shot at it since ICA was alone.

Not that that will fly, but I bet they try it.

Discussing whether or not the case they are talking about was a capital murder case. Now discussing whether it applies if the jury brings back aggravated child abuse.

Wow! JA can't remember the facts of the case being discussed for a mistrial precedence.

I wonder if JB can be found in contempt of court for not showing up on time?

The judge told them to be there at 8:30. Incredible.

Is there any possible way, or reason, the DT is not there deliberately, or did they think court started at 9?

Since HHJP reminded all at the end of the hearing yesterday, the lack of respect Baez has shown to our legal system, the Prosecutors and HHJP thus far, IMO it wasn't a slip of mind.:maddening:

It's strange that NOT ONE person from the DT is there. No babysitters, interns, etc... Are we to believe that they all arrive as one big group? Me thinks not.

i am disgusted at the DT for being late ! JP is not going to be a happy bunny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim