2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see JB face when he walks in.

Well, since she has not answered the question, I think the answer to JP question is no.

ICA is probably fine being alone. She probably thinks she's smarter than all of her attorneys and should be running this show anyway.

Oh I'm snarky today. This DT brings out the worst in me. Sorry :(

I can see CM using this to motion for mistrial.:maddening::maddening:

Roy Kronk took possession of the DT and moved them to another location. (joke)

Just got here......guess I am not the only one running a little late.

Ive been saying from the beginning that I believed she was gonna testify and I believe it more and more after the events of the last week. Who thinks shes gonna be quite mad at her council for not being there this morning on time when she was able to get herself up all bright and early to be there. the nerve of them.

Good morning. It's 8:35 am and I still just have a black screen on both of the WFTV video feeds. Does anyone else have video that's working yet?

I have upper feed open...try to refresh the page, hopefully that will help.

According to Bill S., Baez got caught up in the media group trying to get through security and now he is trying to get up there on the elevator. Good grief.

This is not going to go well for the defendant

Is judge ruling on this right now. I am so impressed when he talks case law.

Here comes the Defense. Kathi Belich taking notes with a little smile on her face....
Contract murder on the other case not a felony murder...HHJP making his statement, citing law, Botison, with a stay of execution in Ring vs Arizona, stay lifted, Mr. Botison was executed. Another case, 2002, Mr. Keanes death warrant was pending, the Supreme Court declined to rule and Mr. Keane was executed in 2003.

Really hope that the ST points out that it has been 31 days since this trial began and that is how long it took for ANYONE and not even her own mother to report Caylee missing!

Judge Perry is reading off cases hes reviewed for this matter. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:43 PM

JB is going to come in screaming mad about this. I don't think he has grounds to stand on though. Anyone?

He's late! What can you do?

LOL I'm sorry I'm loving her sitting there in her small chair all alone. Except for deputies keeping her in line.

Listening to HHJP recite former executions would render me hysterical if I were Casey. Can't believe she is sitting there stoically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966