2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got here. Could someone please explain what is going on? Where is counsel??

imo by the way ICA answered/spoke, I believe that she wants to testify for herself. She actually *STILL* thinks she's got this!

I totally agree! I was speaking of this with some friends last night. If there is any mental incompetency, it's in her ability to think she's still done nothing wrong, it's everybody else's fault. That's what she would say if she got on the stand. My dad, my mom, my brother, my friends, my boyfriends - everybody but her is responsible for her actions.

SA would and will tear her into little pieces.

Morning :seeya:

Boy, this is unusual. HHJP moving ahead with a Motion for Mistrial with neither JB nor CM there. Amazing - just amazing.

Does not look good for the DT.

I never thought I'd say this, but I feel a tiny bit of sympathy for Casey, being there without her attorneys. But she's just speaking up, bold as brass, so she clearly doesn't feel abandoned and unable to speak for herself.

She doesn't deserve my sympathy, I know.

She clearly knew how to flip the switch for the mic.

Casey doesn't have a murderer voice. (Don't ask me what a murderer's vocie is) After watching the video of her baring her teeth, I expected her voice to be thriller-movie-freaky. The judge is bringing up all the related cases that apply to the issues brought up by Ann.

I'm pretty sure HHJP commanded the attorneys to show up at 8:30. He didn't just say, "Well, if you feel like it, be here at 8:30."

Hey MK were you watching before it started? I was wondering if HHJP said anything about the DT not being there.
I just signed on and heard HHJP say they wern't there to AF. I was shocked and it sure woke me up (since I just rolled out of bed lol).

Third case, Mr. Blackwelder was denied relief, executed in 2006. Robinson vs State, a 2004 decision Florida Supreme Court, Ring case brought up again in habeas corpus, relief was denied - Mr. Blackwelder was executed in 2004.

I have zero sympathy. CJBP said 8:30 when they left yesterday! I managed to get here on time!

:gavel:

I love how matter of fact Perry is! And I know its wrong, but I love how at the end he says, "Denied relief, executed on *insert date*." I hope ICA is listening.

I'm told the rest of the defense is waiting for the elevator. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:39 AM

Well, that makes it all okay. SOMEONE RUN UP THE STAIRS. Jose! You're a young guy, get up there!

I think HHJP will have a word or two to say them when they actually get there.

Wouldnt most people be crying if they were talking about executing u? not casey!

HHJP reading through several cases where the Ring vs. Arizona case was brought before the Supreme Court. In all cases the defendant was executed.

Morning everyone, still groggy and sipping my first cup of coffee.........

I so wish the DT would finish up today but we all know that "ain't" gonna happen :(

According to Bill S., Baez got caught up in the media group trying to get through security and now he is trying to get up there on the elevator. Good grief.

No excuse IMO. Professionally he should have been at that elevator way before 8:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230