2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Undercover???? JB, seriously. Do you realize Casey could get the death penalty?

So... you were undercover? Really Baez? Pfft

OT A little bit -
I am so grateful I have had everyone here to go thru this with .
As I have seen alot of other posters say ..some friends and family don't know alot about this case and wouldn't understand me talking (or yelling a little) at the tv set .
I think you all do - That's why you all ROCK!
Thank you

The jurors want to hear relevant testimony. They already heard all this and if it mattered it would be in their notes. The prosecution is so frustrated with Baez line of questioning , I'm sure at times they feel like they are back in law school.

AH! HA! it is GA throwing people under da bus...Curious if JB introduces a jumbo picture of said bus.

Baez is not doing himself any favors with this testimony. How does he think this helps Casey?? I am sure the jury thinks she is worse than ever.

You see what he's doing here. He's trying to downplay the jail videos saying that even though it looked like they were loving to each other, GA was still trashing his daughter to LE.

Agent of the State argument again.

This is ridiculous....think I will go outside and see if I can find a meter reader to smoke a ciggie with....

It's obviously not too early to start drinking tequila, right??

OMG! JB - you would not put up your house to bond her out?

Did JB really just say "you were throwing your daughter under the bus"? Could he bait any LESS obviously? GA - be like the honey badger. Don't let him get to you! Keep speaking up for Caylee.

Baez to #GeorgeAnthony: "So you were undercover?" Ashton objects. Perry sustains. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:41 AM

Baez asks if George was undercover (for law enforcement) George says he tried to keep #CaseyAnthony upbeat. -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:40 AM

#CaseyAnthony George says when he visited Casey at jail the next day he was trying to keep her upbeat
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:40 AM

Sitting on my hands.....sitting on my hands.....sitting on my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak