2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear lord, here goes Baez with his nefarious "agent of the state" carp again.

GA did well explaining how he could know the truth and still try to be up for ICA

and now JB wants him to look bad for not putting up the house to get bond.....I don’t think they had much equity anyhow

JB the reason she could not bail our is you would not put up your house.

Undercover.....good grief...I sense a spoof on SNL very soon..

yep - after the whoppers she's told about him . . .

mmm-hmmm

You know what, I have told you all about wanting to throw my mother in law out of the airplane... and having a bloody mary instead.

I don't go see my mother in law and tell her I wanted to throw her out of the airplane (she doesn't even know I had a bloody mary on the plane!)

DUH!

It's how humans work... you might want to talk to someone else about the person but might not want to say straight to Casey "I think you are lying constantly."

Yes, I totally would have risked my HOUSE for this VERY honest and trustworthy defendant Casey Anthony!

JB: Mr. A. did you tell LE that you smelled human decomp in the woods before.
Yes, up in Ohio.
JB: Mr. A. did you tell LE that you smelled human decomp in a house before.
Yes.
JB: Mr. A. did you tell LE that you smelled human decomp in a car before.
Yes.
Now you had actually walked that area in the months before Caylee was found, did you not?
I can explain that.
And you were walking down that area.
I walked in every street I could, specifically in my area.
Were you also not spotted in another wooded area during that six months?
(rephrases several times)
In October we were finding another command center, and yes I was in (a certain location) near a wooded area.
__

July 15, 2008 you pulled Det. Melich aside and said the car smelled?
Not the 15th of July.
The 16th of July...?
I was hysterical, I was upset, I demanded answers.
You were hysterical and upset?
Yes, I most certainly was.
After Det. Melich spoke with Casey, did you tell him something happened to Caylee and you insisted Casey was lying?
GA: One and one adds up to two sir, I knew my granddaughter was missing. I was told someone forcibly took Caylee from my daughter. I was running on pure emotion. Was I upset and falling apart at the moment?

You told LE that you had smelled that car and smelled human decomp.
I was 100% positive.
Did you also tell them that Casey lived on the edge?
I'm not sure, but quite possibly yes, my daughter did live on the edge.

Argument over phrasing of question from depo.
SIDEBAR.

Wow! GA doesn't even need JA this time. He's driving his own Mack truck!

Baez asks if #CaseyAnthony couldn't get bail because they wouldn't put up house. Obj/ sustained -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:41 AM

#Georgeanthony says in previous statement #caseyanthony "lives on the edge..with all the lies and contradictions"
by abcashleigh via twitter at 8:41 AM

Wow! Saying that a lot today.

JB brought up GA's Grand Jury testimony and stated GA "testified against his daughter" in it.

HHJP better give JB a spanking! Come on. How much testifying can JB do through clearly inadmissible questions?

Please tell me these tactics are only hurting Baez, that the jurors can see sleaze when it is standing in front of them. I've never seen anything like it.

Caylee_48.jpg

Anybody have any idea what the jury is doing now? I live for the twitter status updates that describe their reactions, etc... Ughhhh...almost 10am and I am still not in bed. Can't help it!

This is crazy. I almost think the prosecution should just let it roll!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak