2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez asks if they were focused on Caylee or his daughter's innocence. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:00 AM

#GeorgeAnthony: "I did everything I could possibly do to bring awarenesss...to everyone who fell in love with [Caylee]." #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:00 AM

Did I hear that right, or did I miss something? Did George say what Caylee meant to him, to his wife, and to his son--not mentioning what she meant to his daughter?

GA knew he smelled human decomposition. When he didn't find them in the trunk, he didn't want to believe either were dead so he went to work. I can understand that. I can even understand George thinking Casey was innocent in the beginning. The human mind can only process so much information at one time. Baez he is trying to destroy GA.

WOW George just said to himself "Oh please let me answer this!" when JB asked how he found out about the abuse allegations! Anyone catch that??

I hope the jury is furious right now...seeing what JB is doing to this man..............

I want to see Casey badgered like this..............I would give anything to see it happen. But oh I forgot, the law protects her.....just not the innocent witnesses!

Yes, put her on the stand !!!!!

Baez asks #GeorgeAnthony about #todayshow appearance. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:00 AM

Baez asks if GA recalls being paid $20 K for appearance on 48 hours George said did it to bring awareness to missing kids
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:00 AM

I so wish the juror/jury would stand up and scream "Stop this insanity", enough is enough!

Oh snap...at the abuse question and objection, did GA just say, "PLease let me answer this"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow