2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP just said he would rule on motion prior to verdict getting read, if we get that far.

What did he mean by that?

Casey just coldly asked LF for a pen.

And JB is still not there. I guess the lead counsel needs to sleep in sometimes, maybe grab some Starbuck's. Oh wait, he's a Red Bull guy.

CM told the judge it took him 1/2 hour to get into the building, the judge responds with "which door did you come in?". They all smile.
I think the suggestion is don't come in where the media are waiting. But thats just my guess

Bill S explaining how the media line is so congested, and that's why Baez and Mason were late. Hmmmm...do Ashton and Drake-Burdick have special access entrances? They made it to court on time.

Ms Finnell. So professional. So prepared. ICA should have hired her in the first place over and above all her other crew. She would have been WAY better off.

Bet $5 she didn't hire her because she's 'not as cute' as JB. :loser: :sick:

Mason complaining about the line, and how long it took to get in.

HHJP: Which door did you come in Mr Mason?

HHJP knows full well that the DT prefers their camera opportunities by coming in the main courthouse door, even though there is a separate door for just attorneys and court personnel. :banghead:

Heaven forbid they miss an opportunity to pose and grandstand however. :banghead: :loser:

ICA looked a bit teary after HHJP was discussing all those denials and subsequent executions.
Do we even see Mr. Baez yet? Is he outside posing for pictures?

Casey excitedly filling Lizbeth in with the details of her big girl moment.
Lizbeth cares not, looks to have changed topic to legal matters. Neither covering mouth.

Is there anywhere we can see the part where Casey spoke? I missed it!

Anyone else see the irony of Casey agreeing with AF that the DP is unconstitutional? Seems she didn't have a problem with it when Caylee took her last breath.

She is just like all the other killers. They can easily take a life but fight to the bitter end for their own.

IMO

Please don't start any more speculations on the "something is up" My little heart can't take it :)

Listening to HHJP recite former executions would render me hysterical if I were Casey. Can't believe she is sitting there stoically.

I was thinking along those lines. Maybe it will be good for her to hear the seriousness of her situation instead of acting like it's a game. Others have tried, failed, and been executed. We'll see if she gets it or will continue to walk her own walk.

HHJP just said he would rule on motion prior to verdict getting read, if we get that far.

What did he mean by that?

Is it possible that he was talking about the verdict in the penalty phase? In which case, there wouldn't be one unless she is found guilty of the top count?

I agree, weird wording.

Jose Baez is in court speaking to #CindyAnthony and her attorney Mark Lippman. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member