FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When I get discouraged in regards to this case, I think maybe Dan Markel is up there behind it all. While he wants everyone to do time for their crimes, he wants his boys taken care of first and foremost. This latest snafu pushes Donna’s trial back and subsequently the possibility of Wendi’s arrest back. This does give Wendi more time to raise the boys, get them closer to 18.

Then if justice prevails, we may see her future arrest and possible time served during the boys adult life. Whether she knew or not beforehand, she definitely knew after and has not come forward to help close the case.

When I get discouraged in regards to this case, I think maybe Dan Markel is up there behind it all. While he wants everyone to do time for their crimes, he wants his boys taken care of first and foremost. This latest snafu pushes Donna’s trial back and subsequently the possibility of Wendi’s arrest back. This does give Wendi more time to raise the boys, get them closer to 18.

Then if justice prevails, we may see her future arrest and possible time served during the boys adult life. Whether she knew or not beforehand, she definitely knew after and has not come forward to help close the case.
In my opinion one of the biggest tragedies of this case is that these people got as much time to raise these boys as they did, and it upsets me that the arrests of the family were not made sooner, although I’m sure the state has its reasons. It is my opinion that Donna and Harvey didn’t do a great job with two of their own three children. These boys deserved better, in my opinion, than being raised by people who are either convicted of, arrested for, or suspected of, murder.

I do agree that this is the only family these boys have known, and so I do agree it’s possible that being able to stay with their mother could be viewed as a good thing from their perspective. However in my opinion whatever stability this may have afforded them seems to me to have been in a slow, inevitable decline over the past few years, owing in my opinion to the actions of their family. Their uncle has been convicted and put away for life after a very public trial. Their grandmother, after a very public arrest, is in jail far away awaiting a trial at some unknown future point. Their mother has just moved them across the country far away from their friends, schools, and the only home they’ve had in the years since the murder. (This is the second time in their lives that they have had to leave their home, friends, and schools, the first time being just days after the murder.) I also believe it’s possible they have been told from a very early age that the Markels are bad people, and that they have not been told the truth about the reason their uncle and grandma are currently in jail. All of this is tragic, to me.

Last edited:
Court just issued an order disqualifying Morris and Komisar. Case adjourned until December so that Donna can retain conflict free counsel.
Here's the order.

1728334764648.png
1728334776997.png
1728334794096.png

"The withdrawal of attorney Daniel Rashbaum became necessary when he engaged in a conflicted representation falling short of the ethical obligations for members of the Florida Bar."

The judge is pissed off!

New Evidence

1. The ASW against Charles Adelson’s gmail account was sealed for few days.

2. Thereafter, the State entered this ASW with the electronic data it gathered into the evidence.

3. No detail on what is in the electronic date but it must be relevant for the State to amend the discovery.

Conclusion: Donna Adelson is getting deeper in her sh- t.

Sudden gust of filings and rulings posted on the docket

1. Apparently, the events started on Friday 10/5/2024 by the appearance of Komisar as second attorney for Donna Adelson.

2. Then, Komisar filed seeking clarification if Morris could cross-examine Charles Adelson.

3. The Judge rules that both Morris and Komisar have conflict of interests (it is impossible to unscramble an omelette), and both are dismissed.

4. The Judge canceled the Case management of 10/15/2024. Instead, next case management is for 12/10/2024.

Conclusion: Donna Adelson’s trial is pushed back for at least 10 more months.

Attachments

• Swift Filings 2024-10-07.png
    Swift Filings 2024-10-07.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 5

You're basing your comment on WA being a good mother. She's not. She conspired to execute the boys father. She has sociopathic and narcissistic tendencies, completely mal-adjusted, egocentric and totally lacking in empathy. The more time the boys spend with her the more broken they will be. At least one of them is visiting his Grandma in jail, presumably believing in her innocence, something which will no doubt carry on throughout his life. Can you imagine carrying that burden of having your entire family locked up for life for a crime they didn't commit? He might spend his entire life advocating for their freedom. The sooner the boys are out of WA's poisonous grasp the better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chaterbox888
Back