2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember how it was pointed out yesterday how CA lies................hmmmmmmmmm.

If you remember yesterday LA testimony was the opposite of CA and now JB thinks she can get CA to testify against LA maybe.

Good grief. More questions about Lee sneaking into Casey's room. Augh.

WDBO‎ Caseyday31 #caseyanthony
Twitter - seconds ago
"CINDY ANTHONY back on stand states 1st witness this am JUST SAW HER CRYING in bathroom Robyn Walensky"

Wonder who will be sitting at the table by Thanksgiving time

This thing is a mess, tricks, tricks and games..I know...it's supposed to be called "defense" but this is too much.

...And we're at sidebar two minutes into testimony.

Going to be a long day, folks.

CA w/JB - few years back do you remember an issue of your son going into KC room @ night....objection - hearsay -overrule NO
Do you remember LA going into room? objectX3 = sidebar

Here comes the abuse stuff - right off the bat - CA denies knowing about Lee going into ICA's room. JB trying to ask if she ever had to deal with an issue. So far CA is denying it. Sidebar.
Another fork in the road CA - which one are you going to take this time? Be very careful here...

It doesn't matter what Cindy says - it will work for defense. She says "yes, my son molested my daughter" or she says, "No! Never happened" (since she clearly lies and lies about family wrongdoing).

Did anyone else see JB put his blackberry down on the table (screen appeared to be open to something) and walk away and as the jury came in was looking down on the table? looked to me like she was looking right where he laid the phone down....

Oh geez! This is going to get nasty today. I am almost embarrassed to listen to this drivel.
To Much Information!

Back to softer Cindy-face rubbing, lips pursing and sad voice on greeting JB.

Wonder if GA's shirt is peach today= matching the defendant's shirt?

This is a set up, the jury already KNOWS CA is a lair. So they're going to think she's lying. I get it. Blah.

AND, THAT is why they made Lee look like he is honest and Cindy is a liar yesterday!!!!!!!! Get it???

And Baez throws in the abuse.

So Cynthia won't go along with the story. Interesting?

I'd guess he will ask about Lee and possible concern he was Caylee's father.

So the grief counselor if they call her...

Then the other "half dozen..." were supposed to be AFTER that woman... so I don't think that we count Cindy? But I think it's safe to say she'll be called again.

Cindy
Lee
George
Yuri

River?
Jesse?
Roy?

He knows how this family works. He pinned Cindy and Lee against eachother yesterday, and he knew if Lee made Cindy mad enough about not going with the lie yesterday that she may side with Casey.

I would LOVE if Candice DeLong gave her impressions of Casey Anthony and the whole Anthony family .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member