2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO WHAT IF LA DID SNEAK INTO HER ROOM? SO WHAT??? It doesn't justify chloroforming your child and throwing her into a swamp.

Bingo!!!
This trial could have been finished last week. The jury could have been deliberating by now...........JB is having a blast dragging this thing on, he loves frustrating people......

6 months ago CA believed Caylee was still alive, and testified truthfully.

Cindy looks nervous about what JB may ask next.

Well, LA isn't there to deny it. Yet.

I can't imagine he'd wanna be there sitting next to his mother while she shoots daggers at him again! She was evil looking yesterday morning. Reminded me of her daughter!

Relevance?

Well... I think it's relevant to the case, Judge.

Sustained!

Wut wut wut?!!? :waitasec::confused:

I'm utterly confused. Why would they ask a defendant if she "agrees" to a mistrial? Isn't it pretty much a given that she'll be happy with a mistrial?

Is it possible that this serpent's tooth of a child will get to slither back home when this is over?

JB needs to stop asking others about the sexual abuse, it needs to come from ICA herself.

"I think it's relevant to the case in chief judge."

"Objection sustained."

LOL

He is trying to make her look looney for the next witness, JG, so that no one will believe anything she says.

WOW! JB asking her why she had Caylee cremated, but believed she was still alive 6 months ago.

JB asking if CA testified truthfully about if she believed Caylee was alive CA says yes. JB goes into the memorial of Jan of 2009 CA corrects him says it was Feb 2009 JB goes into her having Caylee remains cremated.

JB keeps asking SA keeps objecting.

Cindy Anthony is NOT on trial. Not appropriate questions for CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro