2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BS on WFTV - "This appears to be nothing but torturing this man... I can't believe this jury will think this man is the monster that [JB] has painted..."

The inmate seems...a little put out, by GA and his words this morning.

Has baez thought of what happens if casey is convicted and they go to a penalty phase? Hes gonna have to call the family back and right now hes alienating them!

I feel so sorry for the court reporter! She hears EVERYTHING and has to "process" every single word that is spoken in that courtroom.

this is ugly

this whole case is ugly and yet GA has told numerous lies for about 3 years
and now he wants to tell some truths..

you cant have it both ways. and yet I do feel for GA that this is brutal

Great post! ITA with every word except feeling any sympathy for GA. Yes, this is brutal, but not as brutal as the questioning of RK, the good guy who found the baby's body and got nothing but grief for his troubles.

Put CM up there to do the questioning!

#GeorgeAnthony confirms suicide attempt. Juror 11 eyes widen. Suicide note confirmed. Juror 16 cracking knuckles.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:57 AM

I bet Juror 16 is wishing he could punch Baez!

JB –when you made statement in depo you would on a media blitz (object-rephrase) did yo go on and advocate innocence of your daughter? Possibly did in Aug 2009….I didn’t want to believe my daughter being involved in death of her daughter….(JB object-non-responsive…..HHBP next question)
JB late Jan 2009 you attempt to commit suicide…yes I did…even left a suicide note….yes I did…express guilt…(object-best evidence of the document is the document – sustained) GA quietly crying

Express some guilt? (JA –objects states for itself!) hospitalized…yes….within a week made further media appearances….to advocate innocence of your daughter? Possibly can’t recall…JB do you recall being paid $20K for media….GA …MR Baez I have been nice to you….for what my wife might have retained to bring awareness for missing children…not only my granddaughter…(JB – object to narrative –overrule) I did what ever I could to bring focus …..JB was that the focus? (object-focus of media not relevant-sustained)
JB –make any appearance on the early show….I may have….all appearances stopped when allegations of abuse came up…..(JA –object relevance – approach)

Several jurors taking notes. #GeorgeAnthony has their undivided attention.
by stevehelling via twitter at 9:01 AM

#Georgeanthony "mr baez, I have been nice to you" and "answered all you questions" He is angry abt question re; 20K from CBS #caseyanthony
by abcashleigh via twitter at 9:01 AM

#georgeanthony wipes eyes...licks lips. he's highly emotional. His daughter #caseyanthony is glaring at her dad at times.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 9:01 AM

I want to hug GA so much right now and tell him to be strong and tell the truth. I'm just in shock at what he's saying. Like the truth is FINALLY coming out.

I think after bringing Roy Kronk and George onto the stand, the DT just lost their opening statement theory...

Bill S says JB wants jury to think GA framed ICA...he calls this attack on GA torture

I agree

This is riveting.

For the first time ever, George sounds completely honest to me. I believe him.

riveting, tense!!!!
I am concentrating to the tv and unable to post
thanks to those who are posting

when people use the term"Sir" when they actually hate the person they are referring to seems a bit disengenuous.

I find it so FRSUHHHTRATING:floorlaugh:

The way George is testifying is so powerful and including a lot of details about his feelings and frustrations. It almost seems like he he trying to end this circus NOW.
I wonder if he might even be hoping that his words are going to compell Casey to break?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member