2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like he states in suicide note that he got a gun and wanted to find out who took Caylee...sort of a normal grandpa resoponse

A normal grandpa who has walked through hell, lost his mind listening to nothing but lies and just wants the truth about what happened to his beautiful, lovable grand daughter.

"My Head Hurts from Jeff Ashton's Intelligence" Blogger on WFTV......

Devil's Advocate here people........

She is accusing him of sexually abusing her, of masterminding the cover-up of her daughter's death, of lying about it all. Why would she cry because he is crying? I can honestly say i would not cry either if that were the truth, i actually would smile a little at the show he's putting on.

like i said, devil's advocate. This trial is the best soap opera i have ever seen.

I thought about that too, and it's a very good point. I also think, though, that it's human nature for people to be affected by the emotions of another person, especially if that person is "the best dad and granddad". I think anyone other than a psychopath would have experienced some emotion over George's meltdown, regardless of the history. JMO

The Baez equivalent of waterboarding!

Jury will ultimately opine: "No way Jose!!!!"

i hope they finish with GA before lunch, I don't want to have him sit through lunch like this.

i dont know but she sure showed him a lot of love when she was in jail hoping to bond out to HIS house.

Also, dont' forget, according to ICA, GA was "the best father and grandfather in the world." I'm sure State will remind us of that next week.

And I hope he cuts her out of his life....no funds to her canteen or visits or phone calls
There will always be Casey supporters that will help with that. There are people that send money to Scott Peterson. ugg..

Didn't the Cops go in the middle of the night and find a gun hidden in GA's car.. They had gotten a tip from someone..

I'm remembering something like that but just can't remember for sure, I thought it was taken from him for some reason.

George is a broken man and ICA does not care

hoping that soon....GA will start to rebuild a life and ICA will be out of his life

I also believe after this is over he needs to get as far away from CA as well. She is toxic.

People can say what they will about Ashton's passion-driven anger. He knows case law, and he knows how to kick *advertiser censored*.

KC is in full sociopathic bloom today. She cannot even hide it. Angry because GA didn't go with the story they concocted.

I am really, really, really concerned for George. With Cindy's temperament as we have seen it, I am wondering if there is anyone who will watch out for George when this is all over. I am fearful that he is just seeing this through before doing something drastic to himself.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@
@mrmsmom Jury sees all of this They are a few feet from #caseyanthony Cold, heartless, uncaring, unfeeling No sympathy for her from jurors.
8 minutes ago
Mark NeJame
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Look at #caseyanthony..cold as ice. Family destroyed, daughter dead. Jury sees it all. @nancygracehln @cfcnews13 @insession @kbelichwftv

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
#Georgeanthony was out in hall sobbing in #cindyanthony 's arms. Both crying hard. #caseyanthony had no reaction to her dad on the stand.

Jeff Ashton is bringing tears to my eyes by using the Evidence Code (I have that book) to explain why the suicide note may be entered into evidence and to show how upset GA is. And look at ICA - I have never, ever seen such a selfish person in my life and I hope I never do again.

Salem

#Georgeanthony was out in hall sobbing in #cindyanthony 's arms. Both crying hard. #caseyanthony had no reaction to her dad on the stand.

by abcashleigh via twitter at 5:14 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members