2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA looks at her Dad crying on the stand like he is a bug she would curiously keep poking with a stick to watch it squirm. There is no going back now.

Great analogy, I agree 100%. I hope GA is ok after today, this is torture.

I love how JA looks at KC and says "GA DID NOT KNOW WHO KILLED CAYLEE"

Omg, Ashton reading George's note, making me cry again.
"She was so close to home. Why was she there? Why is she gone? Why? For months you and I especially you, always questioned; 'why?' I want this to go away for Casey. What happened? Why could she not come to us? Especially you? Why not Lee? Who is involved with this stuff for Caylee?"

It wouldn't surprise me.

She probably thinks she is going home to homemade chili with GA, LA, and CA!!!That's how her sick mind works...........and maybe they will all swim in the pool afterwards...

I wonder sometimes if ICA thinks she will get off and go back to live at Mom and Dad’s house !!!!

I have no doubt she is thinking that... probably still planning on getting rid of them next. She is so delusional... thinking she can ruin their lives like that then just trot back to her parents house when she gets aquitted... ugh....

Listen to the tone of JA's voice today. There is something very different going on in it today, something very powerful.

I'm no lawyer, but I'd think this self-serving exception the hearsay rule would only pertain to people on trial.

This leads me to believe that no matter how much Caylee wouldve cried, or begged, or pleaded, Casey would not have cared. OMG no words that are allowed on this board right now. In tears right now. This crime was soooo heinous. The SA knew what they were doing when they put the death penalty on the table

Oh please let the suicide note in

and we will hear a huge KABOOM!! as the defense case explodes

I don't see how someone can say that GA was NOT crying!!!! :banghead: GA was crying REAL tears, SOBBING loudly and literally was a broken man! My heart aches for him and apparently 99.99% of my WS friends feel the same way.

Casey shaking her head no at Ashtons comments. I'll be glad when she is found guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy