2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA is probably really PO'd that he was not succesful in that suicide attempt. You can see it all over her face!

I feel ashamed of myself for watching this mans agony but cannot pull myself away from the story of Caylee

KC sitting there stone cold. It is so inhuman. This whole thing is breaking my heart.

Look at the contempt on ICA's face. Does she hate her Father because he is lying or because he is telling the truth?

Since ICA wouldn't know the truth if it hit her in the face, I can only conclude it is b/c he is telling the truth.

Is Casey truly sitting there wishing George had taken his life? So-much-easier-to-blame-the-dead-guy defense?

JB and ICA are both not doing themselves any favors with the jury today

I remember news breaking when they removed the gun from his house/garage

There was a 24 hour webcam on the Anthony home at that time. We suddenly noted a couple of police cars and the officers went to the door and then the garage was opened and the officers went to the car and into the rear cargo area. I think the gun was in the spare tire area. It was put in one of those brown evidence bags and the police left.

Anyone else feeling nauseous?

George just said he wrote the note about how he was feeling to Cindy because he could not tell her face to face.

Well, from my experience with someone who succeeded in commiting sucide there is no annoucement, no phone calls, only one little note, and for those left behind, shock.
Right, you don't text everybody so law enforcement can find you!

Why did Ashton bring up the fact that George wanted to use a gun to threaten friends? Doesn't that make George look bad?

Don't worry...... Casey will not walk........ she has 7 charges against her.

followed by "we the jury recommend the sentence of Death".

I do hope the jury is paying attention to ICA's non reactions to her fathers' breaking down on the stand..she could care less, she's appears so disinterested...I do hope she takes the stand...:maddening:

Here comes baez to redirect.

ICA can't cry...there is no emotion in her...cold and heartless is about all I can describe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly