2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A two hour lunch makes me think she will be taking the stand

RSBM

GiantPickle, that was my immediate thought as well! Not wanting to get started with that and then a few minutes later have to break for lunch! I hope we are right :) If they were just resting next, then why not take those 30 minutes to do that, ya know?

These are the family dogs and cats, what about all the hamsters and stuff Casey took to the zone? I believe Kio's story more than ever now. The number of pets in such a short amount of time is shocking.

Baez forgot to ask how they dug the holes for the animals a shovel there hands which way..

RH does have a great point - it does seem more like a burial tool EXCEPT IT WASN'T ON THE PACKAGE - IT WAS ON HER FACE !!!

Will she or won't she. I remember someone, think it was Bill Shaeffer, saying he asked LDB if she had dreams of ICA actually taking the stand and that LDB only smiled... he said also I think that LDB had begun preparing that cross 2 years ago.

Hope ICA had money in commissary account to buy enough crayon lipstick and eyeliner. Gotta look good on the stand.

Yes it is the parents duty to bury the pets. Good grief, anyone going to make a 4 year old bury a dog?

The duct tape had nothing to do with the burial, it was on her FACE!

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
There is one person in hallway sitting with State's witness coordinator. may be a rebuttal witness. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Two hour lunch? ICA is testifying. Popcorn anybody?

If she does WS, Twitter, and the WTLV blog will go down.

Geez I have some errands to run. Can't wait to hear the TH on HLN via satellite.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@TennisLaw She ain't charged with improper disposal of a body, duct tape looks less like murder weapon now, and more like burial tool.

except that it was wrapped around the skull

whereas the dogs had the tape wrapped around the plastic

There is one person in hallway sitting with State's witness coordinator. may be a rebuttal witness.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:36 AM

A child learns from the actions of the parents.. this is normal. However, each generation adapts their own customs around the learned actions. So I believe that the DT has once again kerflunkeld this. GA and CA buried pets in black plastic with duct tape at the ends. Casey added a new touch of Duct tape around the head and a white bag. Also parents buried the animals. Casey just threw it in the woods.

Oh good grief - Judge Eaton just said he doesn't understand why anybody would think a family would have a tradition about burying family pets....

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Judgment of Acquittals coming up by Cheney Mason, Yawn!

I'm going to go ahead & state the obvious: Caylee was not a pet. She was a child.

It's irrelevant to me how the A family buried their pets.

If I was a juror, I would NOT be swayed by the pet burial testimony (in terms of the DT's *theory* that Caylee's death was an accident).

Is it possible that ICA will take the Stand after lunch, Hence an early lunch. Starting her testimony and then having to STOP 30 minutes in would not be as affective???

Why else would they have stopped early?

Dont you just love it when JB helps the states case?:great:

These are the family dogs and cats, what about all the hamsters and stuff Casey took to the zone? I believe Kio's story more than ever now. The number of pets in such a short amount of time is shocking.

The jurors don't know about that.

Speaking of which, where is our Mock Juror today?

There is one person in hallway sitting with State's witness coordinator. may be a rebuttal witness. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tayericson1026