2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WESH is reporting right now that the DT has not left the courthouse for lunch yet. They haven't even come down from the courtroom.

Two hour lunch? So Casey can change clothes or because the DT *begged* Judge Perry for some extra time to talk her out of it, slip her a mickey, anything to keep her off the stand?

I said the same thing earlier!

I don't think so, I believe it was established that it is a lawyer from Mason's office, his name escapes me.

That makes sense. Wonder what her special interest in him is...

WFTV is reporting that the DT has not come down to go to lunch together as they usually do.. perhaps meeting with ICA?? I don't know how to feel about her testifying...

Exactly. That's what I'm saying about that evidence. No way can anyone say WHERE that duct tape originated. Could have been on the bag, Could have been on the face. SA/ME states animals moved things. How can they say they didn't move the tape.

ETA: Could have even been on the ground.

BBM

She sure did. She also testified that it was her opinion that the duct tape held the mandible to the skull which would have been disarticulated, iirc.

Not according to Dr. G

The hair on the duct tape did not have the "death band" on it. Meaning she was still alive when tape was placed over face.

Hard to imagine.

And that is why I am having a break down over this case. I had surgery last Friday. When I woke up in the recovery room I couldnt breath. All I knew was that something was over my mouth and I couldnt breath. I went into a panic and started clawing at my face. I just barley remeber fighting with the nurses who were trying to help me. I am gonna tell you that is the worse thing that ever happened to me. When I think of that sweet little baby fighting for her life I just cant handle it. I have had nightmares every night since to the point of taking sleeping pill's just to go to sleep.I hope ica gets the dp for what she did. moo

The fact that National Enquirer was responsible for outing John Edwards has nothing to do w/ George Anthony. National Enquirer used their investigative reporters to track John Edwards and caught him visiting his mistress at the hotel.

Krystal Hollowell went to the National Enquirer with her claim and for that they paid her $4000.

National Enquirer paid nobody for the John Edwards affair because they uncovered it.

Look at her face when asking the guy to come over - at her murder trial! INCREDIBLE!

I was trying to catch up and saw JB was whining about CA timecards. Perry pretty much told him he has from 5pm on to get it together tonight. He knows they're damaging and never thought he would have to deal with the ramifications. Did he think Pro would let it slide?

I loved Judge Perry's response to this. It's pathetic that JB tried to let her sit and lie her face off, knowing full well that it could and would be disproved. And it was very cute of Baez to want a control sample of other days to compare them to!!

My mind is wandering and I'm connecting dots -

ICA borrowed shovel to bury Caylee in backyard pet cemetery. Ground was too hard, it was too hot and/or work was too hard so she abandoned that idea. Had she been successful she may have taken a pet dog and disposed of it telling parents it died and she buried it in yard. Then a few days later Caylee gets kidnapped, parents are so distraught over Caylee they forget dead dog buried in yard.

Hey, it makes as much sense as Grandpa throwing away his Grandbaby after she accidentally died. :dunno:

OK I have to say that we have had lots of pets too. We have outside pets, that have had things happen to them. We now have an inside dog, hopefully he will live forever.

Were the Anthony pets outside pets? If not..hmmmmm.

I hope your sweet doggie lives a long happy life, too! Give him a skritch behind the ear for me...I miss having a pet.

What would she be motioning for someone to come over from the gallery?!
Is she allowed to do that?

Wanting to give him her "cell-number"??:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Ha Ha I don't know, but now that I think about it can someone just go over to Casey from the gallery? It does look like that guy I'm thinking of though and maybe some of the media will tweet something about it soon so we can find out for sure, but it does look like who I am talking about.

Maybe she's giving him her cell-block number more like it. lol

They sure had alot of pets dying.

no kidding,,,, mommy and baby dogs dying within 6 months of eachother... Im wondering myself is she killed her pets? Something fishy going on there... Thank you JB for adding more evil-ness in my mind about your "lovely" client!

What would she be motioning for someone to come over from the gallery?!
Is she allowed to do that?

Wanting to give him her "cell-number"??:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That is what I'd like to know? Is she allowed to talk to whoever in the court room once the court enters recess?

Were the Anthony pets outside pets? If not..hmmmmm.

I hope your sweet doggie lives a long happy life, too! Give him a skritch behind the ear for me...I miss having a pet.

They were a mama and baby dog! Inside dogs!

Open court“@NicoleAPries: @CFNews13Casey @bobkealing @ryansmithtv will judge perry ask casey in open court if she wants to testify?

by bobkealing via twitter at 11:05 AM

While I want to see the fireworks pre-4th of July, she would stupid if she takes the stand. one of the talking attorneys last night said that if she takes the stand and testifies....she is stuck with that story on appeal. If she doesn't take the stand, and a mistrial happens, she gets a do-over. Anything goes even an entirely new defense theory.

We can only hope if it gets overturned that it happens because of ineffective counsel......that way at least we wouldn't have to look at Baez the second go round.

Seriously, I'm thinking the same thing. I am affraid she will get a new trial due to ineffectual counsel. I hope it doesn't happen for Cindy and George's peace of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966