2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm live on @cfnews13 at 12:30 talking about the jurors and #CaseyAnthony chating w/ an intern. -jfell

Please tell me that Lee didn't get up there and bawl about being left out of pet burials.....

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
OK, I don't think #CaseyAnthony will testify BUT, yesterday defense said 6 witnesses left. So far only 5 have testified, Casey makes 6?
3 minutes ago

Judge Eaton, talking about River, now says the jury isn't going to care about what may be such a little lie - that either she had an affair with George or not - it isn't going to matter
- what TV show was it that used to have a hook to pull people off of the stage...

Do you know who this new guy is ? I don't think I've seen him before? is he prepping Casey to take the stand ?

WOW ... I have not seen this guy before either.

He has got to be "prepping" ICA for the stand ... he can't take her to lunch ... lol ...

So that seems to me to be the only "logical reason" for this new guy there this morning -- prepping ICA for the stand !!

:woohoo:

Casey has been keeping a close eye on her trial. She knows it is not going well. I don't think she wants to see her case rest on the dead pets testimony. That is a very weak ending. I believe her raging narcissism will require her to testify.

Just had one of the worst scares of my life and had to run out real quick...son had a very important job training this morning, he was running late and left out in a hurry. Almost 2 hours after he was suppose to have been there, the company calls and reports to me that he never showed. This was so out of character for him so naturally I was terrified and took off down the road to look for him, thinking maybe he had been in a accident, called his cell every 10 seconds and it went straight to vm....I was freakin' terrified.
Finally he called me on my cell...he had already been to the company and the trainers were not expected to be in for at least an hour so he went to get a haircut!
Thanking God he is okay but me...I won't be worth a carp the rest of the day. :giggle: Legs still shaking....I'm glad there is a 2 hour lunch, it'll give me time to recover.

I kept waiting for JA to ask:
"Was Casey the last person seen with these pets before they died?"

The fact that the mandible had not fallen off tells me that that duct tape was placed there before death. It tells me that even with RK tilting the skull back the duct tape held the mandible in place. It was in the hair to begin with...holding tight before the skin decomposed off of the skull to make it loose, but still adhered to the hair.

MOO

ITA. Also if the tape was "attached to the bag" why wasn't there any black plastic on the tape. Where I'm from we call that "CRAZY TALK". MOO

This is kinda off topic, but I've worked extensively in media, and River Cruz was paid nothing for her interview with the enquirer. She could have been paid at least $100,000 for a story like that. I find it interesting that she sold her story for $4000. Just saying.

the DT calls ----------------> KC?

Am I the only one who is afraid to have ICA testify? That girl can lie so incredibly that even when you know she is lying it makes you second guess yourself. I just dont know how fresh jury minds who havent had 3 years worth of her lies will think.

scaled.php

I know the jury can't see this, but I sure wish they could! Oh, wait, I'm sorry. This is obviously just "reluctant grieving." :innocent:

Judge Eaton, talking about River, now says the jury isn't going to care about what may be such a little lie - that either she had an affair with George or not - it isn't going to matter
- what TV show was it that used to have a hook to pull people off of the stage...

The Gong Show? :waitasec:

scaled.php

get a good look inmate. B/c there won't be anyone jumping to your beck and call where you're headed

Not necessarily true. There may plenty of other inmates more than willing to be at her beck and call, IYKWIM. ;)

Describing how the family pets were buried with a SHOVEL in the ANTHONY'S backyard just provided more evidence that Casey borrowed the neighbor's shovel in an attempt to bury Caylee in the backyard. just sayin

And if George really was the one who helped her get rid of the body or was the one doing that, why didn't he get the shovel or bury the child or use his own shovel?

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Get ready for Casey Anthony to speak NOW regarding right to testify! #CaseyAnthony #HLN
35 minutes ago

Oops. Saved too quick or something. lol.

Is she definitely going to speak?

WOW ... I have not seen this guy before either.

He has got to be "prepping" ICA for the stand ... he can't take her to lunch ... lol ...

So that seems to me to be the only "logical reason" for this new guy there this morning -- prepping ICA for the stand !!

:woohoo:

This intern was there a few days ago, it's not the first time we've seen him.

Am I the only one who is afraid to have ICA testify? That girl can lie so incredibly that even when you know she is lying it makes you second guess yourself. I just dont know how fresh jury minds who havent had 3 years worth of her lies will think.

I'm only afraid that WS will be so busy I won't be able to read and/or post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim