2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They sure had alot of pets dying.

It may have helped if Jose had asked how old the pets were when they died.

I mean, over many years, folks' pets die.

But yikes it wasnt made clear or not that I heard.

moo

Well, I just wanna say if they do put her on the stand to testify, we will know it has to be the truth finally, because she raises her left hand and puts her right hand on the bible and swears to tell the truth...........

What would she be motioning for someone to come over from the gallery?!
Is she allowed to do that?

Wanting to give him her "cell-number"??:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Between this, and Teh's "FU" "FM", I can't stop laughing this morning!

THANK YOU!!

VINNIE POLITAN Prosecution will have a QUICK rebuttal case 4 or 5 witnesses on and off stand quickly. #CaseyAnthony #HLN
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

via twitter

so, they are not going to introduce CA's work records?

Sorry - I'm grumpy with tweets aren't I? It's because I've been listening to Judge Eaton - my apologies. But why didn't he just say that?

lol...I feel your pain. I just turned off the sound on WESH when Judge Eaton was talking.

I don't know exactly what the tweet means. I try not to post O/T tweets, but some of them are a bit strange.

wow, ive been a lurker since day 31 and lately ive been posting and loving it.... i wanted to say that there have been times when a poster says something so funny I laugh for days and I appreciate that because this case is so sad and breaks my heart every day....

This is what i find funny today,,,,,, after everything that happened so far today, what sticks out in most of my friends minds and my mind (as well as some posters here on WS), "did ICA kill her pets too?" omgosh, going to laugh about this for days,,,, nice job JB, LOL!

Just had one of the worst scares of my life and had to run out real quick...son had a very important job training this morning, he was running late and left out in a hurry. Almost 2 hours after he was suppose to have been there, the company calls and reports to me that he never showed. This was so out of character for him so naturally I was terrified and took off down the road to look for him, thinking maybe he had been in a accident, called his cell every 10 seconds and it went straight to vm....I was freakin' terrified.
Finally he called me on my cell...he had already been to the company and the trainers were not expected to be in for at least an hour so he went to get a haircut!
Thanking God he is okay but me...I won't be worth a carp the rest of the day. :giggle: Legs still shaking....I'm glad there is a 2 hour lunch, it'll give me time to recover.

Oh mom, hugs to you. I went through something similar once and it totally freaks you out. I wish you peace and calm the rest of the day.

I agree. Has anyone ever tried to take old duct tape off of garbage bag material? Over time they kind of melt together. Especially in the heat. The first 4 or 5 months would have been very hot and the tape would have literally melted into the plastic bag. It could have never 'come off' and then stuck on the hair, imo

If you stuck duct tape on a child's hair - would you EVER be planning to remove it? No.

This song keeps playing in my head all through the recess....thought I'd share...hehe.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwfeA0YQaME"]YouTube - ‪INXS & Jimmy Barnes-Laying Down The Law‬‏[/ame]

Okay - NOW RH is tweeting that he doesn't think ICA will testify - BUT the defense said 6 witnesses and they have only had five.....he says...
You are waffling Richard.....

I know who that guy is that Casey is talking to. I seen him on Vinnie Politan last night as the 13th juror(not real juror just a guy that got a ticket to get in to the trial.

So the inmate is allowed to just beckon any old joe blow up from the gallery for a little flirty chit chat? I highly doubt that. Especially with the extra security around her the past two days. IMO

I'm confused about the ineffective counsel aspect... Since Cheney Mason is supposedly one of the best Lawyers in Orlando and is listed as lead counsel in this case... not to mention Ann Fenell... How can they claim ineffective counsel.. It appears that even though he has almost NO experience they are letting Jose cut his teeth on this case.. They could very easly told him to sit down and done the job they are there for. This is costing us Florida taxpayers enough money as it is.. why should we have to pay twice... :sick: :sick:

I don't know about the others but Baez appears incompetent to me.

I really want her to take the stand.

She needs to in order to tell "her side" of the "story"....:wink:

JB, could show everyone how sweet and Innocent she is...:wink:

Then LDB can come up and Bring Justice to CAYLEE!!!! :great:

Sorry - I'm grumpy with tweets aren't I? It's because I've been listening to Judge Eaton - my apologies. But why didn't he just say that?

:giggle: Maybe it's the garlic oatmeal. :waitasec:

wasnt it LP who said ICA's lies are more convincing than someone telling the truth?

I dunno, but I do know that my mother (a narcissist/sociopath who did not raise me) could lie so convincingly that she even believed her own lies.

I haven't posted about this case before, I'd stepped away from it shortly after Caylee's remains were found, and only started paying attention again when the trial began.

I think the defense team blew it sky high with the "dog testimony." The deaths of the mother/daughter dogs within such a short time span caught my attention, which made me think of the "sleepy Yorkies."

At this point, I think it's quite possible that ICA was experimenting on the "sleepy dogs" - how much chloroform, or whatever, could she give them to knock them out without straight-up killing them? She miscalculated when she attempted to knock out poor little Caylee. Taped her mouth shut, knocked her out with the chloroform, laid the cloth with chloroform over Caylee's face once she was unconscious, and left her there. The poor baby vomited, is asphyxiated, and the vomit leaks from her nose. ICA finds her, realizes that moving her makes the vomit leak more copiously, ripped off a new piece of duct tape and slapped it over her nasal airway.

Up until today, I thought there was a possibility, however remote, that little Caylee DID drown, and ICA herself disposed of her remains. Not anymore, not after the doggy testimony!

I apologize if this is too graphic, but I just thought I'd share where MY mind went with this today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double