2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
with all the evidence and all the LIES, with the months that passed and all the resources devoted to finding the little girl she insisted was not dead though all the time she knew damn well she was dead, with the phone call from jail and the jail visit showing kc as she could really be (ugly as all hell), all of that and more, i would not worry at all. as the prosecution repeatedly asked during the opening, "Where's Caylee?" who always knew the answer to that and spent a month partying like there was no tomorrow?

she can't make it pretty, she cannot hide from her guilt. yes she's an excellent liar but she will not be able to make her lies make sense in the light of all the evidence, and her daughter's dead body.

I so hope you are right. I know that is exactly how I would feel and how I would judge her if I were the jury. I am a little worried about #4. I have such a knot in my stomach and want this sweet baby to finally have justice. I'm praying the jurors see it the way we do, whether she testifies or not.:praying:

The fact that there were no pieces of black trash bag stuck to the duct tape when little Caylee's remains were found indicates to me that the tape was NOT used to secure the opening of the bag.

Also, as others have pointed out - the strips of duct tape were much too short to have wrapped the bag(s) with.

I've had my doubts as to whether or not the duct tape was on Caylee's face premortem, but I'm leaning in the direction that it probably was, since it was tangled in her hair when she was found. Still haven't made up my mind, though.

Circumstantial cases must be very difficult for juries to deliberate, especially in a death penalty case, and most especially in a case involving the death of a sweet little baby.

I have always thought that the tape was applied premortem with evidence of her hair being stuck to it...as if she was shaking her head "No, Mommy, No" and it was forced on her. I'm sorry to put that picture in your minds as it is nighmarish. Just what I've always thought.

I did start my supper and put clothes on to wash but I am walking around here right now like a cat on a hot tin roof....one nervous wreck! Come on 12:30 CST!!!
This verdict is so close yet so far away!!!!!!!!!!!

The issue of the pets.. I am just thinking that is the way that Casey saw to bury a pet.. little did GA and CA know when giving their pets a burial that ICA would somehow use part of that technique to kill and dispose of her daughter.

So was Lee ever asked about any sexual abuse by the DT? If not, whyyyyy?

I think they need a predicate reason to ask. So they would have had to get JG's testimony in first to open the door. Otherwise they ask, he says no and it's done. All they have is under oath the witnesses word vs the diabolical lying clients. And even then it pretty much forces the client onto the stand.

So who will write a book on this case? Will you buy it?

Anything the prosecution side writes I will buy cause I is so in lub with them!! ;) Would love to know if they sit there like I/we do with a WTH comment inside their head all the time.

I didn't get much but here's what I wrote down

1) Mandy (1980's) CA buried - buried in Ohio

2) Beau - was GA's dog. No bred or age or time mentioned

3) Cinnamon - Cocker Spaniel (part of a mother and daughter dog set that both died within 6 months of each other) KC was a Senior in HS and assisted in the burial

4) Ginger - cocker spaniel (part of the set mentioned above) dont' know who died first

5) Misty

6) Penny - died in 2009 (KC in jail) CA buried in Caylee's hooded bath towel

Thank you for that.

I guess I was wondering to how many pets (and their fates) could ICA plausibly have had "access."

Also, did it strike anyone else as odd that (no matter how dearly beloved the cat was) Cindy had the pet buried in CAYLEE's hoody towel?

Just me? alrighty then.

thanks again for the pet summary.

LDB knew exactly what she was doing. She knows the jury will put two and two together and JB was smart enough not to touch it.

I agree, Doc. But putting the word 'smart' in the same sentence with 'JB' is just so wrong. :)

(Sorry for posting so much during this break. I'm trying to stay awake after pulling an all nighter to get caught up on yesterday's testimony.)

Sorry, I missed this, but what about that multi-page document filed by AF yesterday and that ICA agreed with in the a.m.? What happens with that?

Thank you.

Quick question, sorry if OT...

I can't remember, did the jury get to hear the jailhouse call where KC tells I think it was Kristina, that all anyone cares about is Caylee....and then of course realizes what she said and quickly says and I do too, or something like that.

My feelings about that are this.....

We've heard talk of, and Lee testified on the stand that he heard his parents talk about something that he went to the defense to discuss. Obviously, it was that CA was going to lie about her knowledge about Dom Casey being in the woods, or that she did not send him. Just want to add I think Lee told him he would tell the court his mother was lying if Baez asked her to testify to that. Which he did.

My suspicion is Lee was pretty brutal to JB at that time about what he would say on the stand about ICA if he dared go into the sexual abuse stuff with Lee on the stand.

That is the only logical conclusion I can come up with. We know Baez is not a "brave" man....

Because they know the answer. If you notice when he asked GA about it, is was in a very indirect way "are you aware that sexual abuse of a child under 12 is...blahblahblah" - "would you ever admit to abusing your daughter..."

He NEVER asked him directly - DID YOU DO IT. He only asked if he would admit to doing something like that.

InSession In Session
Jeff Ashton told Jean Casarez that the State plans to call four or five rebuttal witnesses and that "it should not take very long."

Um, that is pending how many objections and side bats JB calls.

OK, I've been avoiding it all this time......but Princess Bride lines? Is there room for me on the "I heart JA" bandwagon??

Swoon!!!

"That word...Sustained...I do not think it means what you think it means, Mr. Baez."

After hearing about the pets, it made me think KC killed them. Don't sociopath killers often start out killing animals?

I thought this too especially since cinnamon and ginger died months apart...perhaps its always been a jealousy thing (on ICA's part)

Anyone one else get a creepy feeling when Lee added on his own the pet he picked up for his grandma had been refrigerated?

Why did he add that?

uh oh

WESH reported after their newscast started that the DT has not left for lunch

ICA prep to testify???

I think there's a good chance Casey will opt to testify.

She looks like she's about to eat him up!!! Who is he? And why is she allowed to call people over?

BBM...Yep, right there in the courtroom... She is in Seventh Heaven ..She's found herself another man to prey on......JMHO

I have always thought that the tape was applied premortem with evidence of her hair being stuck to it...as if she was shaking her head "No, Mommy, No" and it was forced on her. I'm sorry to put that picture in your minds as it is nighmarish. Just what I've always thought.

That's the hardest part to digest. If she woke up and couldn't breathe or was fighting against it the whole time. I hope the jury doesn't lose sight of the facts in the middle of all the mudslinging that a baby is dead and was thrown away like trash while Mommy bought sexy bras and beer and was in Hot Bod contests staying in bed with her b/f. Sound like grief to you? Sounds like pure and utter joy and happiness to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie