2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why such a long lunch? My sister thinks KC is going to take the stand, and HHJP wants to talk with her first and make sure she understands the consequences.

Sorry, I missed this, but what about that multi-page document filed by Ms. Finnell yesterday and that ICA agreed with in the a.m.? What happens with that?

Thank you.

Baez will hear all motions for mistrial at the end of the trial, so I am assuming that is before the jury is sent out? Not sure - legal heads comments? HHJP also cited at least four legal cases to Finnell and the defense team to refer to regarding that motion and asked them to tell him about other cases they are basing their motion on.

Does anyone know why Linda Bodden (sp?) became no longer associated with ICA's DT?

Also, with the other two seemingly good (more experienced) attys on the DT, why is JOSE being allowed to pull the wagon/run the show/cut his teeth.... however you say it?

tia

Here's a little co-inky-dink.

Jury selection started on May 9th, and if they get their instructions on July 2, it will be........
+
+
+
+
+
+
FIFTY FIVE DAYS..............

SOMEBODY.. needs to scoop out YOUTUBE, find the vid
*I fought the Law and the LAW WON*

dont know who sings it.. its from the 70's.. it wll NEED to be played the minutie the GUILTY verdict comes down that hallway :)

John Cougar Mellencamp. Got it on my ipod! lol

I thought this too especially since cinnamon and ginger died months apart...perhaps its always been a jealousy thing (on ICA's part)

I think it's a sociopath thing. One sign of being a sociopath is killing animals from a young age. I would be curious if other pets in the neighborhood died mysteriously, dead rabbits, birds, etc. were found.

This last bit of testimony is everything I have come to expect from JB. When he brought up the dog, Mandy, it was his GOTCHA moment.
Unfortunately, JB can't think too far ahead and probably never saw the big picture.
All he saw was blanket, black garbage bag, duct tape and George. He forgot the impression this would leave, pets receiving a proper burial or the 5x12 indention in the backyard with a borrowed shovel. Yet, he wants the jury to believe the same man who bought a doggie stone for the pet cemetery would not even try CPR or call 911 for his granddaughter??
Yep, JB and his GOTCHA. I hope he enjoyed his GOTCHA moment. All he managed to do was load the needle.

About 40 mins to go and it's been pouring here (just north of Orlando) since court recessed for lunch.

Does anyone know why Linda Bodden (sp?) became no longer associated with ICA's DT?

Also, with the other two seemingly good (more experienced) attys on the DT, why is JOSE being allowed to pull the wagon/run the show/cut his teeth.... however you say it?

tia
She claimed it was a financial hardship, IIRC.

I thought this too especially since cinnamon and ginger died months apart...perhaps its always been a jealousy thing (on ICA's part)

Cindy doted on her animals and took very good care of them. We can see in the videos and pics that they looked like clean dogs that were kept inside mostly. Cindy probably loves animals and that's why they've always had pets.

IMO Casey would kill a pet as a way to hurt Cindy - just like she did with Caylee. Get angry at mom = take away something she loves.

So was Lee ever asked about any sexual abuse by the DT? If not, whyyyyy?

IMO Lee is all alone...could be the DT ace in the hole if things look really bad....Since they fo look grim...I won't be shocked if Lee claims that he did indeed molest Casey.

Casey was the "bad child" yet got all the attention from Cindy, even when she got pregnant. It was all about Casey. Until...Caylee came. Then both Lee and Casey felt left out, ignored... Casey kills her daughter and STILL all of Cindy & Georges attention is on Casey and finding Caylee. Lee wanted so bad to be a hero and find her.

It's the CASEY SHOW 24/7

I think that' why Lee is like an island now.

imo...ah who knows? Lee is the only Anthony I don't believe or trust

Watching Wesh during the break they just showed Baez saying that Ashton's objection was just more "blah blah blah blah"? good grief.

Anyone one else get a creepy feeling when Lee added on his own the pet he picked up for his grandma had been refrigerated?

Why did he add that?

The Kronk snake story about freezing the snake, I think....

Another reason why the A's shouldn't being in court room since they are witness'. But knowing them they would be watching the re-runs at night.

Not creepy, as Vets do that after the pet dies.

True. My pet was frozen solid before I took her to crematorium. I also see nothing weird about burying pets and they had a rital for it. JB seemed to want people to think it's creepy but all the pet lovers I know do burial their pets or cremate them so their ashes can be bured with them.

I think there's a good chance Casey will opt to testify.

While I'd love to see this I can't wait until this trial is over. At this point I think the state has proven that, at minimum, Casey is responsible for the death of Caylee. They don't need any help from Casey. We'll see what happens but I would be fine with Casey pleading the 5th.

Watching Wesh during the break they just showed Baez saying that Ashton's objection was just more "blah blah blah blah"? good grief.

Kinda puts a new meaning to the kettle calling the pot black :floorlaugh:

Because they know the answer. If you notice when he asked GA about it, is was in a very indirect way "are you aware that sexual abuse of a child under 12 is...blahblahblah" - "would you ever admit to abusing your daughter..."

He NEVER asked him directly - DID YOU DO IT. He only asked if he would admit to doing something like that.

oh my goodness!!! It was phrased that way? I did not know that.

thanks. ... interesting.... very....

Any bets on KC taking the stand? I am guessing the DT is so desperate they have to put her on????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95