2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about who's left, and I remembered some people were subject to recall. I can totally see Baez calling Yuri one more time just because he hates him so much. Lord. Just REST, Defense. YOU. ARE. DONE!

PLEASE don't tell me there's a defense "Rebuttal to the Rebuttal" !!!

i believe there is....called a surebuttal....Judge Eaton said something about it on the news. said it is not often used and is at the judge's discretion?

can anyone say game changer????? holy carp Baez totally brought so many things together for me. His client is a bigger menace to society than previously imagined. I would like to thank Mr. Jose Baez for effectively making sure that Miss Casey Anthony gets the punishment she deserves.

Thank You Mr. Baez. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Can JB stop her if she tells HHJP that she wants to, though? HHJP said it was her decision and her decision alone.

He would probably read into the record 'upon advise of council statement' but if she wants to she can. ICA could not control what JB or any other DT questions her about - they may only ask her her name for example. What a mess that would be. IIRC

TH's on IS are saying KC is about to basically bust a gut to testify!!! she thinks she is smarter than everyone in the courtroom....LOL

The only thing that could make this trial any crazier, JB parading in the Fusion shot girls to serve drinks.

I have butterflies in my stomach. Out of morbid curiosity I want to hear ICA testify, but on the other hand, SOOOO many people fell for ICA's lies for years, I hate the thought that one juror might fall for them. Eeeeeeekkkkkkk.

on headline news, hLN, they are runner the ribbon saying breaking news, will casey take the stand?

lol bring it on I say...

I can picture Baez holding a hairbrush standing in front of his mirror practicing his closing tonight. I wonder what embellishments he's going to add?

i just read a tweet from a reporter that said casey anthony mouthed "f you" (not edited) to her dad yesterday as he left the stand... anyone catch this??

My understanding is, if she were to testify now, she would be stuck with what ever she says at an appeal. IMO, she will not testify, I don't think it's a good legal strategy for many reasons.

So who was the TH that said this would be game changing for the defense or something like that? Game changing as in the defense LOSING!!!! I can't believe that any of the TH's could possibly think the defense is still doing well at this point.

Darn, I took my mom to the doctors and missed the pets section.
Anything interesting in that????
Did ICA kill her pets?

You'll definitely want to watch that later tonight. No way to explain it all quickly, but it's definitely a gotta watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95