2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
afternoon thread? Is it up?

The best day for me will be -- when ICA is sentenced - she leaves and no longer has her daylong gab/social sessions with her DT friends. When she sits all alone in that cell and no one visits her. That will be sweet.

If Casey took the stand...claimed Caylee drowned, panicked, etc...

I'd think she have a small shot at something less that 1st degree murder
I tend to disagree with this, the State will bury her of she takes the stand, because then every single little thing will come in. Everything. The DT can no longer protect her case; it'll be over for her, IMO.

After hearing about the pets, it made me think KC killed them. Don't sociopath killers often start out killing animals?

I think so...:floorlaugh: I think they also start fires and wet their bed to.

The Prosecution should have done this but thanx to JB it was done soooo
much better.

OMG 10 minutes to go.....Im out of here..See you over yonder..:Banane07:

Are the texts from George to Cruz considered viable? credible?

If George sent them, they /it sounded ....well... intimate.

This seems to make him a liar (about the affair) in that regard. I dont know what my point is here, but I'm trying to formulate one.

And if I hear Cruz say that George was sitting on the couch and she was sitting on the floor one more freakin time, I'm going to get my sponge. That visual is TMTH (Too Much To Handle) for me.

moo

I'm thinking she may not take the stand, but I'm hoping beyond hope that she does.

Good luck to you all. Big ugly thunderstorms moving in the Orlando area now. Hold on tight, it's going to be bumpy!

If she testifies, I absolutely cannot watch it. Way too stressful.

She is there with no blazer on. Does that mean anything?

What would be the point of dressing her any differently?

The jury has seen her frumpy self every day since jury selection.

It wouldn't change anyone's impression whatsoever.

How could she look so relaxed? I looked more tense during high-school class presentations than she does right now!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6767161#post6767161"]Link to Afternoon Thread.[/ame]

Fasten those seatbelts, peeps!

She looks giddy so maybe she is looking forward to her big moment.

She may hold her own with the lies she tells. She did with LE and didn't budge.

Good point. I definitely don't think she'll budge BUT I think the prosecution will have some tough questions for her that she won't be able to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member