2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@TennisLaw She ain't charged with improper disposal of a body, duct tape looks less like murder weapon now, and more like burial tool.

I wonder if Richard can hypothesize how the duct tape removed itself from the plastic, leaving no plastic attached then wiggled down over Caylee's head then stuck itself to her hair?

That is some magic duct tape!

To unstick and restick itself, wow I want some of that.

Sometimes I think Richard needs more life experience, in my opinion.

I am sooo ready for the state to bring on the rebuttal case...they are going to squash all this nonsense the DT spewed.

LKB says duct tape around the animal bags is for future dp talk to show she only did it to secure the bag

IMO this pet thing has ICA all over it right up there with the inmate's story of her son drowing in the pool and his grandfather performing CPR and calling 911. There is no way she is testifying if they are resting today. She would be on the stand for a week at least. I am sickened by JB's shenanigans of this morning and can't wait to hear more interviews from our newest liar River Cruz. NOT!

There weren't big pieces of tape found with Caylee. They weren't big enough to wrap her body but they were big enough to cover her face.

The cadaver dogs didn't dig up bones nor are cadaver dogs trained to hit on animals. They only hit on human decomp.

AO on Wesh putting forth that this makes the duct tape appear more as packaging than murder weapon. IMO, the SA should have made a point with CA and GA as to whether they wrapped duct tape around the mouth and nose of the deceased pet, or just the bag itself.

After asking if they euthanized their pets with chloroform, LDB asked if they put duct tape on the pets' faces.

They are asking for aquittal again? Jury isn't there for that, right? They will have long lunch today.

after lunch. cheney mason will probally do it. get out ear plugs! And hope it doesnt take long!

24w6pnb.jpg

OSCaseyAnthony #CaseyAnthony pix during recess beckoning someone over from gallery. Not sure who. Another pix coming soon.

"'Will you walk into my parlor?' said the Spider to the Fly."

In recess until 12:30 EST

I wonder if they are prepping Casey to take the stand?

I wonder if Baez realizes that bringing all this info about the burial of their pets only reinforces the fact that Casey was in the family and knew how the parents and/or vets prepped the pets? Most of us have to learn our behavior/actions from somewhere. This does not make me think that George is the one who buried Caylee. It just makes me think that Casey "knew what to do" when she had the dead body.

A good question on cross would be "Mr. Anthony, did you ever borrow a shovel from your neighbor to bury your pets?"

My head is about to explode! I keep thinking of all those pets. That is A LOT of animals! I had never thought of ICA honing her killing skills by practicing on the family pets, but it sure is looking suspicious. Good Gawd. And no doubt she was following "family tradition" by wrapping Caylee up like a golden retriever. At least the dogs got a decent burial. :(

Hey, Jose! Thanks for, once again, showing your client to be a cold-hearted sociopathic killer!

I thought it was too at first. Did he name 6 or 7? But if they spanned over 15 or 20 or 25 years it's not that much.

Say they usually had two dogs and a cat. No idea if these were older rescues or they got them as kittens/puppies. Cats average 10-12 years, Dogs may be a little longer. you get 6 or 7 pets with that math easily. Even more if they several cats or more dogs at once.

I think if there was any history or evidence Casey killed the animals it would have come up before now.

scaled.php

get a good look inmate. B/c there won't be anyone jumping to your beck and call where you're headed

If hubris moves Casey to testify it will also bring her down. I am, frankly, eager to see it. :skip:

24w6pnb.jpg

OSCaseyAnthony #CaseyAnthony pix during recess beckoning someone over from gallery. Not sure who. Another pix coming soon.

OMG, this just makes me want to <modsnip>!

Okay, three deep breaths, now........one..........two..........three

From Walter Pacheco of Orlando Sentinel. Pics will be in official still pool pics on Orlando Sentinel later today. Pics probably by Red Huber, but don't know for sure.ScorpyoRising 7 mins 59 secs ago
#CaseyAnthony pix during recess beckoning someone over from gallery. Not sure who. Another pix coming soon. http://yfrog.com/kgndienj

scaled.php

ScorpyoRising 4 mins 10 secs ago
Second #CaseyAnthony pix w/guy she beckoned over to defense table. http://yfrog.com/h09pvvzj

scaled.php

They should put it on the front cover of the newspaper and on the 5pm news.

Oh good lawd wait till NG gets her copy.

From Walter Pacheco of Orlando Sentinel. Pics will be in official still pool pics on Orlando Sentinel later today. Pics probably by Red Huber, but don't know for sure.

ScorpyoRising 7 mins 59 secs ago
#CaseyAnthony pix during recess beckoning someone over from gallery. Not sure who. Another pix coming soon. http://yfrog.com/kgndienj

scaled.php

ScorpyoRising 4 mins 10 secs ago
Second #CaseyAnthony pix w/guy she beckoned over to defense table. http://yfrog.com/h09pvvzj

scaled.php

EWW EWW EWW!!!!:sick:

Killing pets especially from a young age is one of the signs of being a sociopath.

Casey is not stupid and she is not crazy. She knew the difference between burying a pet and denying your child a proper burial. Come on now, what is Richard talking about?

We learned that the family's pets had bags taped so that other animals wouldn't dig them up/get to them.

Caylee did not.

The family pets were buried.

Caylee was tossed in the woods.

The family pets got markers in the backyard where they were buried.

Caylee's marker was a fallen log.

The parents were responsible for the pets' burials and apparently treated these animals respectfully in death.

The person responsible for Caylee's disposal clearly treated her remains with the utmost in disrespect.

(sits on hands)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members