2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA just took HHBP off her Christmas Card list

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's letting it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think ....

Guess he should had waited to have Cindy on last instead of giving the SA more time to prove her a liar. Not that they needed alot of time.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
State says Cindy is the one who brought in the computer records
3 minutes ago

Defense says the records will make jury think it knowingly put on false testimony
6 minutes ago

Judge says if Cindy tries to take fifth the jury might be asked to disregard all Cindy's testimony
7 minutes ago

Defense says Cindy mentioned that she might have searched for chloroform when deposed.. State says she didn't dispute her work records
11 minutes ago

"Trails are supposed to be a search for the TRUTH."

THANK YOU Judge!

I was so scared that I;m tearing up in relief. It's like the world cup for me, which is big!!!!

HHJP: "Trials are supposed to be about the search for THE TRUTH."

I love this man. :great:

I just realized I'm really going to miss listening to Judge Perry after this is over LOL

Trials are supposed to be about a search for truth.....DON'T WE WISH!!!! Not if the defense has their way.

God Bless You JP! "A trial is supposed to be about a search for the truth." Amen.

I honestly couldn't breathe there for a moment. This trial is starting to make me physically ill. Anyone else?

Under the Fair Labor Standards Act- that is EXACTLY what being a salaried exempt employee means! If you work even ONE DAY in a 40 hour week, you are required BY LAW to be paid for an entire weeks worth of work. As a salaried exempt employee, you are being paid for your knowledge- not your time. Hence the reason salaried exempt employees are EXEMPT from overtime.

This is not how the State of Florida interprets/handles the law. I am considered a State employee by working for a State University.

I can't even describe the look on JB's face. Looks like his mama just slapped him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay