2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, we don't even know whether these records are credible. If they are timekeeping records, they could easily just show "40 hours as scheduled" for Cindy (my company does this and nobody logs exceptions except those who do get overtime). Not being allowed to log overtime is, unfortunately, kind of common, even if it is a violation of the FLSA. But most employees don't challenge this. We have to hear what the Gentiva guy says before concluding.

However, if they have log in log out times from work systems, that would be very interesting.

The records will show, IMO, all of the activity on the desktop computer CA used at her job, i.e., logging on in the morning, any emails she sent, internet searches, logged back off for lunch, if her computer went to sleep, logging back on and off, more emails, opening emails, it will show all activity using HER password, which only she knew versus the IT or IT Admin people at her work. It will show whether she was really there, versus just "reporting" her time. It will show real-time computer activity. She will be shown to have blatantly lied about this. IMO.

KC is reading something in her lap. I just saw a glimpse of a paper when she turned a page. JMHO

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Ashton says he can't find a case preventing jurors from using their noses in. Reviewing evidence
1 minute ago

Probably will not happen but if the verdict comes back on Monday (July4, Independence Day) and finds ICA guilty, how ironic will that be?

ICA loses her independence 4 ever and little Caylee is set free to finally be able to rest in peace........Justice will truly be served!

O/T wouldn't it be nice if you could sign up somewhere for a text alert when the jury makes a decision?

Thats a great idea. I believe there are news organizations that do this. Maybe someone knows about it

Remember Bill Sheaffer saying that this could backfire on the state. What if the smell is so faint that the jury cannot believe that it is the smell of human decomp?
That is exactly what worries me.

I have had the unfortunate opportunity to smell human decomposition. Like George stated, you can close your eyes and still smell it. If I were on the jury, I would want to smell it. It would put the smell in the car to rest in my mind! Let them smell it. (And hopefully a juror has smelled this!)

Okay, would someone set me straight here. Has the STATE requested that CA's time sheet be checked to see if she was at work the day she alleges she googled Chorophyll, Chloroform, or whatever???? HELP, i'm try to work.....

Now I hear them talking about cans - OMG, help!!!!

I think they (the State) are going to show emails she sent that day from work proving she was there.

HHJP needs to tell Baez that if he rolls his eyes at him one more time, he'll give him something to roll his eyes about.

the smell stuff scares me a bit because some people have stronger sense of smell than others and some are more sensitive to smell than others.

When I was an EMS Supervisor, I had an admin password, and could access and "log in" "log out" any of 200+ employees, as well as see their computer activity. That is where I see HHJP heading with the "fabricating evidence" comment, as more than one person possibly could access their terminal/timeclock/etc.

Without the original HDD's to examine, it is relying on backed up data on another computer... is their a 100% gaurantee that that data is all now true and accuate? and if it's discovered that it's presented not exactly as the original, that would be evidence fabrication and the possibility of getting the entire case be thrown out. SAO is willing to risk that?? foolish IMO. jmoo

A bag of fresh marijuana as a demonstrative aid for a jury to smell? That's one way to keep em calm and keep deliberations from getting contentious.

If JB truely thought the cans smelled like trash he would WANT them to open it, IMO.

I agree! Dis anyone notice how he didn't answer when JP asked him if he wanted the jury to smell the cans? He just replied something about reviewing a case.

I hope the jury does get to smell the cans because now the can compare that smell to the trash they already smelled.

OMG If they open it in the courtroom won't it permiate everything in there????? I would vomit if I was in there and smelled it. May be good thing if ICA gets a whiff again to bring her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela