2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else having trouble with feeds today? I lost wesh and now I lost orlando sentinel and fox orlando?

Ya just gotta love Jeff Ashton coming loaded for bear. He had the cases all ready to support his evidence about smelling the decomp smell in the cans. Of course JB, . .now will he be familiar with any of these cases and be able to argue "intelligently" ??? He will argue and whine, but can not support what he needs to refute this . .. HHHHMMMMM Some things never change

I pray to God that those cans still smell or it will be a HUGE bust! Very risky, IMO.

It could be a risk but I bet those cans wreak (sp). They have been closed and sealed since they have been taken out of the car and I would think that the odor has no where to go unless those cans are opened. jmo

I can't believe Casey drove that car with the stink of her dead daughter in it. sick

I can. She chose to murder her precious, beautiful, innocent baby so that she could go party it up at Club Fusion. I wouldn't put anything past her. She has demonstrated that she'll do whatever it takes to get whatever it is she wants. :twocents:

I'm surprised she didn't steal Amy's car. I wonder what would have happened if Cindy hadn't tracked her down, and if Amscott hadn't noticed the abandoned car in their lot.

Hey JB - Why all the whining? It's only trash (or, is that garbage?)...

Baez is now responding. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:38 PM

Ashton says if jury asks to see evidence - they may just open it back in jury room themselves. #caseyanthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:38 PM

State calls 1rst witness in #CaseyAnthony rebuttal but 1rst issue: foundation for when jury asks to smell cans of "odor of death" Its back!
by abcashleigh via twitter at 1:38 PM

Ashton: We are jumping the gun bc the jury has not asked yet...but if they do it, they must examine it equally. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:38 PM

So, would you want to smell the decomposition evidence in the #CaseyAnthony case? I've smelled human decomp several times. I'd pass.
by stevehelling via twitter at 1:38 PM

Ashton is citing other cases regarding marijuana, and jurors being permitted to smell the drug. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:37 PM

I don't think they should smell the can from what someone else said. What if it doesn't smell much anymore? They should just drop it, imo.

I have smelled a burning human before and will never forget it....

but as a juror I would not know what the smell was if it hadn’t been identified to me after a plane crash

maybe they took 50 samples and opened one or 2 a year to see how its been?

Tiki will not type opinion of JB

Oh good, JA and JB are sniping like 1st graders again. I think HHJP might appreciate that marijuana evidence, purely for reference purposes, right about now.

IIRC some of them smelled the garbage that was passed around. They should be allowed to use ALL their senses to analyze the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member