2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Sheaffer:
I think Dr. Vass must have told the State that the can will still smell if it is opened, otherwise too risky

I think CA is used to getting her way about "things", as evidenced by past behavior - dead body smell morphs into old pizza, cleans out car trunk, gives a different hair brush, you get the picture. I don't believe she thought she'd be challanged on this.

I hope she sleeps well tonight.

My opinion only

That's the impression I get of Cindy as well, FWIW.

moo

scott petersons jury got in the boat remember? Geragos wanted a mistrial!

A Juror uses their sight to see evidence.

What's the difference, really?

I just cannot get over JB's pomposity- he is STILL trying to dictate to HHJP as to what the law is- I will personally attend the hearing when they disbar this poor imitation of an Attorney.

When I was an EMS Supervisor, I had an admin password, and could access and "log in" "log out" any of 200+ employees, as well as see their computer activity. That is where I see HHJP heading with the "fabricating evidence" comment, as more than one person possibly could access their terminal/timeclock/etc.

Without the original HDD's to examine, it is relying on backed up data on another computer... is their a 100% gaurantee that that data is all now true and accuate? and if it's discovered that it's presented not exactly as the original, that would be evidence fabrication and the possibility of getting the entire case be thrown out. SAO is willing to risk that?? foolish IMO. jmoo

Not everything is a grand conspiracy. CA raised this issue when she got on the stand and disputed her work records, with JB's blessing, I might add. Of which, I'm interested to see what HHJP has to say about that, since JB stated he knew she was going to get on the stand and mislead and dispute her work records. This could get very interesting. And I am confidant that the custodian of records can attest to the fact that the records are accurate. JB and ICA should not have signed that stipulation if they did not believe those records were accurate.

The cans contain a piece of the carpet. They WILL still stink.

Trust me, you DON'T want to smell the evidence. Take somebody's word for it.

PEEEEEEEEEE-U would be a gross understatement.
I'm pretty sure I would
PEEEEEEEEEE-YOU- KKKK-!!!!! & that would be gross :puke:

Immma nurse... never smelled decomp even at autopsies

Does anyone else remember how Cindy said, when explaining about working from home, that she has a password at work, and no one else could use her computer there. But at home she might be on, then Casey would go on it for a few minutes, then CA would go back on, etc. Well, she also made a comment to the effect that by now her password, etc from work would be gone. My point is that CA felt very comfortable that no records from that far back ( the day in question for computer searches) could be found. Based on that line of thinking, CA felt very comfortable that there was no existing documents, etc, could contradict what she said on the stand. All JMO.

re: the can of the smell of the decomposing body.... do you think the SA has other cans that they have tested to see if the smell is still there? what if they open the can and it's not as strong and is questionable? this smell thing concerns me and i don't think they should do it.

wouldn't it be more impressionable to have them see ICA's car and smell that. that would get the point across that a car filled with just trash would not smell like that 3 years after the fact. jmo.

Is anyone getting irritated with the constant smirking, rolling of the eyes and snickering from JB???

I want to wipe that smirk right off his face. So disrespectful.

Just sayin'

I think that's how he looks when he's horrified, a false face/smirk, if you will.

JA was first attorney to have a criminal convicted by the introduction of DNA. I know JA is anxious to have these cans admitted but I'm a worrier. And these cans have me worried but JA appears very confident about.

Thats a great idea. I believe there are news organizations that do this. Maybe someone knows about it

You can, I get updates from WFTV all day long on my cell phone and Vinnie Politan is going to tweet it.
@vinniepolitan
There are several others, also!!!

I don't know how I feel about these cans...I have bad memories just like everyone else of the OJ trail. I believe the SA does not really need this anyway, I think they have shown plenty of evidence that it was the smell of human decomp.

Why should Mr. BY-EZZZZ care if they smell it. He claims there was no decomp in the car. What is he afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak