2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC cam:

KC looks none to pleased this is coming in JMHO

KC and her lady with bob at DT table have been staring out into the gallery and whispering behind their hands today~ they did it just now too. I wonder if KC is staring at GA? Maybe-maybe not.

GA and CA not there! Wow!

brain freeze, please help.

Why is it weird that a fast growing toddler would have sizes 2 AND 3 in her wardrobe?

tia

de36cde9-3631-4f65-beb8-ffff6f173cfd_300.jpg

PAGE 1

Dang it! I can't see it too blurry. Come on sleuths who can get this for us all to read?

Cindy looks like she's been crying. At least it looks that way from a distance.

Drawings by DC during cross examination are marked as State's Exhibit 333-35.

Documents testified to by Joe Jordan as TES documents - JB objected

SIDEBAR #13 (3:11-3:14)

Modified Exhibits are received as #336.

State's Exhibit M.A. - GA's suicide letter offered into evidence - no objection - marked as #337.

The letter is being published and ICA is laughing - OMG - horrible!

Letter published to the Jury via the overhead and they were instructed to read each of the 8 pages - then they would be given an opportunity to read it again later.

JA: That is all we have today - probably tomorrow morning and then the State will be done.

HHJBP: Ladies and gentlemen - sometime tomorrow we will conclude all of the presentation of evidence in this case. It is my hope that the final summation will be on Saturday and then I will instruct you on the law and then you will begin your deliberations. Please have a restful evening.

Jury Excused.

HHJBP: The attorneys will be excused. There is a matter that we need to take care of. You have the photograph? And you bring forward the gentleman as soon as it is convenient to bring him.

LDB: (inaudible)

HHJBP: Yes, you may. We will be at ease.

I wonder if CA will have that book she been writing in court on the store shelf before the jury has a verdict.

I seem to remember at the time of his suicide attempt there was a part released because he did not want anyone to take it as an admission or anything against ICA

KC cam:

KC looks none to pleased this is coming in JMHO

KC and her lady with bob at DT table have been staring out into the gallery and whispering behind their hands today~ they did it just now too. I wonder if KC is staring at GA? Maybe-maybe not.

GA and CA not there! Wow!

Whoops, they just came back in!

Baez looks pizzed. He didn't need this.

Oh, my! Did JB just wipe a tear from his eye?

Wow - mega site freezes - finally had to do a force quit - this high volume is not fun!

no it said

"Lee I am Sorry

Casey - "

Yes! GA had a little bit to say to Cindy, Caylee, and Lee, but at the end it said:

Casey-

Guess GA had nothing good to say to KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members