2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA and CA not there! Wow!

I didn't know that my feed has been so bad today I thought I saw GA sitting in gallery earlier today. My bad! :)

ETA: I thought I saw him sitting alone in gallery earlier today

Cindy knows she's you know what. But she's probably desperately trying to come up with some other story or explanation. She's probably really pissed at her former employer for handing over the records.

Pretty ignorant of her to believe because SHE had to change her password regularly that no one else would be able to prove the opposite of what she said.

brain freeze, please help.

Why is it weird that a fast growing toddler would have sizes 2 AND 3 in her wardrobe?

tia

not at all weird. My granddaughter is going to be 4 in August, and she has come here wearing clothes from 24 months to 4T. It all depends on the type of clothing (top, bottom, undershirt, pants, shorts, pjs, jacket, sweatshirt), and the different manufacturers. I would totally expect Caylee to be the same. IMO, MOo

JA: That's the only testimony available to us today, OK? We'll have more tomorrow morning.

HHJP: At some time tomorrow we will conclude all of the presentation of evidence in this matter. It is my hope on Sat. morning you will hear the final summation from the state of Florida, and the defense in this case, and sometime Saturday afternoon I will instruct you on the law and you will begin summation.

Wow.

Middle finger guy.

I think it's funny the judge makes a spectacle of these people.

That pretty much brings it all hope. Poor GA, CA and Lee. And poor baby Caylee. She really did deserve better.

ohhhh...the kid that tried to cause the disruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members