2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Cindy searched for peroxide, alcohol et al because she found empty containers for those items? Plus, the dogs being lethargic making her wonder what Casey was up to? idk, just drifting while Jose speaks. lol

HHJB, Mr. Baez is answering in a narrative. Please instruct him to answer you with a yes or no answer. Thanks, anb

WHY oh WHY is it that the DT always want to object to the rebuttal of their witnesses testimonies????? IT IS PLAINLY CLEAR that they are and never have been on TOP of their game plan!!!!!!!!!! GO Procecuters.....Justice for Caylee Always~~~

work records...like testimony are supposed to be truthful and honest

But CA didn't dispute her work records at the time.. ldb was clearly surprised by cindy's testimony.. that she wasn't at work even though her work records showed her at work. Its not the search its that she is saying she did the searches at the key time...to cover for ica... and lied about her not being at work!

These records coming in is not a make it or break it issue, is it? Anyone? Buehler?

It can. It shows casey did the searches which can show premeditation or aggravated child abuse.

I think HHJP is looking for a way to let them in!

Funny, after JB's blah blah blah blah blah crap this morning, when he started talking just now.....that's exactly what I heard coming out.

Doesnt Gentive have the right to dispute her testimony since she is using them to their policy. Gentive needs to file civil suit on CA for giving their company a horrible name.

PLEASE let these records in. I am praying they get in

ok judge asking what prejudice other than impeach her.....good sign

We shall see what the court thinks of perjurers....

did the dt knowingly let cindy lie on the stand?

In his attempt to get CA to cop to the searches.....seems that JB forgot to account for CA arguing the validity of her timecards. As usual....JB misses making the whole loop.

If Baez wins this I'll be shocked.

How can they not let this in if it shows she lied?? Our justice system is failed if he doesn't let this in!

I even believe even the "Alternate" would also convict if allowed to. That's how the grim her position is. The "Best" she can hope and pray for is 2nd degree murder. JMHO

I like Mark NeJame but not so sure 12 jurors will convict. I hope he's right though.

Baez throwing Cindy under the bus saying they trusted her to tell them the truth about her work records they had no idea she would testify this way and that it punishes the defense because they come across as presenting false evidence and they did not knowingly do so. (Yea right, okay.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela