2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arghhh. I had to take a phone call and my WESH feed is out!

Can someone please tell me the outcome re: CA's phone records coming in. TIA

1162 users viewing this thread. 530 guests. We are a busy place today!!!

If I was on the jury I wouldn't want to smell it. Just sayin.....

I am not sure I would either...but...a part of me would feel it was my responsibility....for the victim...Caylee...would like to add the state introducing a different aspect of human senses (see...listen and now smell) is ingenious..hopefully this will leave a bitter taste of guilt.....JMHO

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Cindy Anthony and her attorney Mark Lippman have left the courtroom
2 minutes ago

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
I love it when Jose "I represent the presumption of innocence" Baez goes on a diatribe about how unfair things are for him. #CaseyAnthony
2 minutes ago
Richard Hornsby
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Real issue, is that the smell of trash is within every person's olfactory experience, so if it ain't trash it must be decomp.

Leave well enough alone, JA. The case is strong enough. This would only backfire. :cow:

IMO we don't need or want the cans in.... this could be an appeal issue. HHJP needs to deny this. The state won't lose anything not having the cans in. MOO

The jury does not need to smell the cans. I think they have more than enough evidence already. moo 'Jurors should not be witnesses.' Judge Perry

With so many people watching this trial, I wish they would prosecute the liars for perjury. If not, will viewers think people can just lie in court? The judge made an example of the woman who had the outburst during jury selection, I believe. The truth is important!

Casey GLARED at our Judge Perry earlier. I'm wondering if there is anyone left on her "good people" list.

My wbdo is going in and out...its the only feed I can get at work. Carp.

So, will he still have Mike open a can and smell it? Won't it permeate the room?

I really don't think they even need the cans. Is any juror really going to believe she wasn't in the trunk?

What if there was no smell anymore?

I think the point Ashton is trying to make is what if the jury asks to smell it? What will the judge say? No you can't smell it. They'll want to know why they're not permitted to. He should write up a stipulation as to why it's not allowed if he's citing laws, imo

Ouch talking about Judge Eaton right now? And his reversal?

Can some one tell me how the Judge has court cases so quickly about the situation. Does he know before hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak