2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, they sure had a lot of pets who died...who's to say ICA had no hand in it...how so incredulous of Baez and ICA...for all this has to be coming from ICA....this appears to be dispicable, evil....

Hmmm...maybe ICA the psychopath was in fact, killing animals...lots of dead pets as you noted.
:eek:

all but the first pet involved ICA being home and being involved

These parents must have realized she did it when they heard about the bags

So they are proving that George buried their pets with more love and care than Casey did her own daughter???

Ta da... they figured out a way to explain the presence of the duct tape on the remains...

very rehearsed testimony because CA came up with the "summer 1990" date with any hesitation

Thanks JB. Now we know why ICA wrapped and disposed of her daughter in the manner she did.

The dogs got better care than Caylee did after they died:banghead:

Oh I see so George ***AND CASEY*** went to the vet and thus the idea of how to wrap dead animals was born.....animals not children....this makes me sick!

I have to say I did see a lady leave the vets office one day with her animal that was deceased. The vet had wrap it in what looked like a towel and duct tape.

Yeah if ICA knew about this *#($*@#$ then she could have just as easily have known that was a good cover for hiding Caylee's body.

IMO all this proves is this is how ICA learned how to bury her pets. CA just said it...they had a funeral in the back with the kids. This was something they did often IMO since they lost lots of pets. I have done the same thing with my kids when pets have died to teach them about death before it happens to a person they know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thecovert