2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this helping the defence!!:floorlaugh:.....It convinces me even more that ICA threw caylee in the pet cemetry just like she had watched her parents bury all their pets!...Except the pets got more respect because they were yer know...actually buried!!...not just tossed.

Why in the world would JB bring up burying pets and I am sure the heart stickers.? Wow that door opening is huge!

Missing a step here Baez, Caylee was NEVER buried!! This is flat out stupid!!

I can't believe that Cindy did this. She is throwing George under the bus and trying to get Casey off.

Furthermore, in South Florida, you are not allowed to bury pets in the back yard due to the water table being so high.

If I were on the jury I would wonder how many of these pets died from suffacation...that connects a dot to me going towards ICA being a psychopath.

The number of family pets they buried is disturbing. :(

Doesn't seem like a lot when you spread it over 30 years. We have at least 6 of our dogs buried in my mom's back yard. We would always have 2 - 3 dogs at a time varying ages... lots of rescues.

THIS is where Casey got the idea.

Blankets and black garbage bags...

This testimony is only helping the prosecution! ! !

All this is doing is showing the jury that ICA saw her daughter as a pet. That's all this is doing.

Seems like ICA may have been fascinated with death at an early age with seeing so many pets buried.

yow it looks like the sidebar shot him down

JA gets a crack at him with question about throwing a dead pet in swamp

what a beating this family has endured

CA up next

How sad that this family is just subjected to all the sadness in their lives over and over. I don't know that I would still be sane.

Clear packing tape not duct tape. Now baez accusing cindy of changing her story.

What is the sense in this. JB does not know when to quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member