2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LDB - I take it you didn't euthanize your own pets w/ chloroform?

LOL GO LDB!!

"I trust you did not euthanize your own pets with chloroform."
"Did you put duct tape on any of the animals' faces before you buried them?"

did you duct tape their faces prior to burial

go LDB

wow surprised CA didnt say duct tape after the RC testimony. hmm. u really never know what you will get out of the anthony's testimony.

go LDB ..

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Does #JoseBaez not realize that this is how #caseyanthony learned to bag a dead animal and she merely repeated this on #Caylee? @InSession

"you did not euthanize your pets with chloroform."

BA-ZINGA!!

I bet some of the jury have dead pets buried in their own yards too. Doesn't make them child killers.:maddening:

Baez says to Cindy " Did you ever tell me they were wrapped in duct tape?"

SO CINDY CAME UP WITH THIS LITTLE STORY FOR THE DT ?

Did anyone see Dr. Keith Ablow this morning...he said George was evasive on how he answered the abuse questions. He feels something did happen in that family.

I do think there are some dark, deep secrets with the Anthony's.....the crying by Lee and Casey last week spoke volumes....IMO.

See, if it is a "Special pet" they wrap them in a bath towel. This is ridiculous.
Can we please hear the complete history of ever pet the A's have ever buried?

Cindy is no dummy. She figured out the jury could connect KC to doing it, too.

You know this seemed very strange for JB to compare animals that had been put down and wrapped in plastic bags ---- to Caylee being wrapped in duct tape

Please. Far cry from putting some tape on the outside of a bag and putting tape on someone's FACE. I don't remember hearing that there was tape on the bag, it was on her face, am I correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela