2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bombshell - JB will recall GA, JB has had Misty's body exhumed, thus proving GA lies on the stand!

OMG, they moved and designated a spot in case their pets died??? Who does that>

Anyone else glad that JB is such a great doorman? Opening all of these doors?

:great:

Lots of pets dying at the Anthony home...We've had pets for 30 years, but only 2 have passed.

CA seems to be very cooperative today with LDB

so might ICA have had framing her father already in mind before even doing this

omg.....my daughter is in the other room listening to this and I just asked her what she thought about in this line of questioning....mind you, she hasn't listened to hardly any of this trial....BUT.....she said "wow, they are really proving that Casey buried Caylee like they did their pets"!!!!!! I then asked her, "well who do you think is asking these questions?" she replied, "the prosecution?" !!!! BINGO!!!!:rocker::great:

Good God....My Girl Linda! She is killing the DT and now tying it back to KC. Even CA said it was clear packing tape.

No doubt in my mind that KC remembered these pet burials from her childhood and used it to do the same to Caylee.

Only animals got a better burial than her own baby!!

If CA was telling the truth about the Yorkies being really sleepy, it's looking possibly sinister.

KBelichWFTV:
Jurors are looking at Casey as Cindy talks about how they buried pets in the yard.. Casey was part of bagging and taping [via Twitter]

Just so you know, every time CA prefaces each lie with a 'Umm'.... :innocent:

I wonder if ICA buried Caylee near the pets before she moved the body. The cadaver dogs hit somewhere in the yard....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela