2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me thinks she's more guilty than ever - What the heck is the DT thinking?

Well, now. Let's recall the dog handlers. Did they "hit" on any of the backyard graves of the pets for decomposition? hmmm? I don't think they did. Kudos to the dogs for only going to human decomposition.

IMO

Can I just say that I LOVE the State Attorneys......hmmmmm, no pets thrown into the swamp and no chloroform used.....ok so Casey only took the packaging method from the parents because they wouldn't even treat pets the way this precious little girl was treated. This breaks my heart to entertain these ideas. I've tried to detach myself and judge accordingly but I cannot do it anymore....this is so sad and tragic that a child is the subject here.

Did you bury your pets in a trash dump ???

Maybe Cindy should stand up and say SHE is the one that hid poor little Caylee .

Oh dear!

Am I wrong in thinking that LDB just linked 2 unexpectedly dead dogs to ICA when she was a senior in high school? Mother/daughter dogs dying within 6 months of each other?

That just ramped the creepy level up a few notches

The only reason I can think for JB to bring up the pets & burial. He must just want to be done with this case. She gets convicted and he is free. He basically is just handing ICA to the jury.

Whoops. I bet she DID tell JB one of pets was wrapped in duct tape NOT THAT THIS MATTERS.

Bet he asks Lee if he and Casey saw George burrying animals with duct tape. He's not just reaching. This is so beyond absurd.

Can Casey change clothes at lunch? Could all of this be to distract the SA and they will put Casey on after lunch. INSANE but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they suggested Caylee died by accident and the wind blew her into a bag and a very strong wind wrapped the duct tape around it.

I wonder if they will bring in ICA's high school friend who said ICA buried her pets in the area where Caylee was found.

Wow, so this is where ICA got her idea and that's where the 4th piece of duct tape comes in!! Baez just keeps turning his witnesses into state witnesses!

Casey, this would be a good time to cry a little, remembering the family pets.

ok is something wroung with me-I have never used plastic bags or duct tape to bury any pets

CA is excused. I wonder if LA is next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members